•Chapter 2•

It was lunch time and I thought my stomach was going to eat itself.

"Come on I'm starving!" I said while waiting for Bri to finish touching up her makeup.

"Hold on!" She giggled as she put her makeup back in its pouch and in her purse. "Okay, ready!" She said while we started walking to the cafeteria.

"Oh my god!" She said as I sat down at our table. "What?" I said as I took a sip of my coke.

"Ashton!" She whispered, "He keeps staring at me!"

I looked over and sure enough he was looking over at us. I just laughed and ate my food. "It's not funny! Do I look okay?!" She said as she fixed her hair and looked at me with a serious face.

"You look fine! Maybe he likes looking at you!" I said as I started laughing as she gave me a glare.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Lunch was fun, don't you think?!" I giggled as we walked to our last class.

"Stella forreal it's not funny! Ashton was staring me down! I was to scared to eat in front of him so now I'm hungry!" She said with a pouty face.

"Aw I'm sorry. But hey I have some chips you can snack on if yo-"

"YES I WANT THEM!" She said as she snatched the chip bag from my hand. "Thanks girl ..." She said as she stuffed the chips in her mouth.

"No problem." I said as I put my attention to the teacher. Art is so fun because we can just draw what we want unless it's class projects.

"So, you working tomorrow?" Asked Bri who was finishing off her last bit of chips. "Yeah, what about you?" I asked.
"Yuuuup. So what should we eat for tomorrow?"

Our work was right next to each other in the mall, I worked in FYE and she worked at Journeys. We always ate dinner together since we got off at the same time.

"Hmmmm ... how about Taco Bell?"

"Yeah I'm up for tacos!" She said as we drew flowers on our paper.