•Chapter 3•

"Work was so rough last night." I said tiredly as I walked with my friend Calum down the hallway.

"Why?"

"Just to many people at one time. We were packed!" I said as I opened up my locker.

"Oh, well you look great today. You can't even tell your tired!" He laughed as I grabbed my books.

"Stella! Steelllaaaa!" Yelled Bri as she ran towards me and Calum, receiving a few stares.

"What? Be quiet people are looking!" I said as she reached us, breathing heavy.

"Sorry, but have you seen the new guy?!"

"No. what new guy?" I asked wondering why on earth she was so excited for a new person.

"OMG, HE IS SO FUCKING HOT!" She squealed as she grabbed my hand and jumped up and down. "He's gorgeous and he is flawless!"

"Well I'll just have to see for myself." I said and turned to say bye to Bri and head to my 5th period class.

"Why do girls go so crazy for boys anyways?" Calum asked as he followed me to class.

"Same reason boys go crazy for girls, I guess."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"This class fucking sucks."

"Calum language, hahaha!" I laughed as I punched his arm softly.

"Hahaha, sorry mom!" He laughed as the teacher began to speak.

"Alright class, so some of you know we have a new student that will be in this class, he will be here in a minute so everyone be nice." She said as she gave everyone a big smile.

Calum soon poked my arm as he sat across from me. "Must be the guy Bri was talking about." He said while laughing.

"Maybe, but I doubt he is cute." I said just as the door to the classroom opened.

A tall boy entered the class, he wore all black and had tattoos down his arms with a lip piercing. His hair is dirty blonde and put into a quiff.

"Oh class this must be our new student!" Said our teacher as she walked up and shook his hand. "Hello sir, nice to meet you." He just shook her hand and remained quiet.

"So would you like to tell the class your name?" She asked as he stood in the front of the class, me all the way in the back.

"Luke Hemmings."

He spoke in a deep Australian accent and he looked around the room.

"Well class let's say hello to Luke." Said our teacher as she gave us a serious look. "Hello Luke." and "Hey Luke." Filled the air in the classroom.

I looked and saw all the girls drooling over him while they stared at him wide eyed.

Mrs. Brooks quickly broke the silence and said, "Well Luke, you can sit behind Calum in the back, um Calum if you could raise your hand."

He quickly raised his hand for Luke to see and he made his way over. I didn't notice that I have been starring, because as Luke walked up he smirked at me. I quickly looked down at my desk hoping that class would end soon.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, so Luke is finally in the story! Yaaaayyy!!! Lol. Please tell me what u think, PLEASE COMMENT and rate my story! All the love.
-Becca💋