•Chapter 7•

Beep, beep, beep!

"Uuugghhh..." I groaned as I turned off my alarm on my iphone. Today was Sunday and I usually worked that day.

I tiredly got up out of bed and went to my bathroom. I pulled out a towel from my cabinet and turned on the shower.
I undressed and stepped in, feeling the warm water run down my skin and I stood there trying to wake myself up.

After the shower I threw on my robe and stared to apply makeup. I didn't feel like dressing up so I just wore the usual clothes that I liked.

I wore a Rolling Stones shirt and some ripped shorts with a beanie and my white converses.

I quickly looked in the mirror and headed out to my car.

~ At The Mall ( Work )~

I opened the doors to the mall and walked to my job at the music store. As I was walking I noticed there were not as many people today.

Perfect! Now I won't be so busy! I thought as I smiled to myself.

"There you are!" Said my boss Tracy as she walked up to me.

"Hey Tracy, your here early today." I said while taking my place behind the counter.

"Well me and Justin weren't getting along this morning so I just came here..." She spoke quietly as she dazed off.

"Oh I'm sorry..." I said not knowing what to really say to her.

"It's fine sweetie. Anyways I'm going to a meeting later to talk about the business. Do you think you can take over while I'm gone?" She asked.

"Of course! I've done it many times."

"Alright! Well here's the keys to close up the shop." Handing my the keys she was soon heading out of the store.

"Good bye Stella! I'll make sure to pay you extra for tonight!"

~ A Few Hours Later...~

Standing behind the counter was started to bore the hell out of me as I just sat there waiting for someone to need my help or check out, but yet no one came to the store except for a few people looking around.

Just then a girl came up asking where a CD was.

"Oh it's right over here!" I said leading her over to the aisle the CDs were placed.

"Thank you." she said flipping through the CDs.

As I walked away someone called for me.

"I'm miss can you help me?" Asked the man.

I turned and there he was wearing the usual outfit, a white t-shirt with his tight black skinny jeans, black vans and a snapback.

Even though I wasn't happy to see him he still looked hot as hell.

Wait, what?! Stop thinking like that Stella! You don't like him!

"Like what you see Stella?" He said smirking at me while I was snapped out of my daze.

"Um yeah sorry." My face began to feel hot and I looked down at the floor.

"It's alright babe. You look sexy today, did you wear that for me?" He asked.

"No, now what do you need?!"

"I need help finding a CD. So can you help me out?"

"Uh yeah. What are you looking for?" I said as I looked around trying not to look at him.

"I'm looking for a Green Day CD, I broke mine." He said as I started walking to the aisle, and he quickly followed behind.

"Here you go." I said, pointing to the CDs.

As I walked away he soon grabbed my arm. I was scared at first as he turned me around an stared. He slowly moved his big hands towards my hair. He gently pushed my hair away so he could see my neck and its hideous hickey.

"Looks like I did a good job babe." He said admiring his work.

"No!" I said pushing his hand away. "i
It's so ugly and it hurts like hell! Why did you do that to me?!" I yelled quietly so the costumers couldn't hear me.

"Because I have to let everyone know your mine and only mine." He quickly turned around and walked out of the store leaving me angry and confused.

Why does he want ME?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello! What do you think about the story? Please comment and tell me what you think please! All the love.
-Becca💋