•Chapter 5•

"I wish he wasn't in here." I groaned.

"Calm down Stella, it's not like he's gonna bother you all the time." she said seeming sad.

"Why are you sad?" I asked as she looked over at Luke who seems to be drawing.

"Well he's so cute and your just not giving him a chance. You really need a boyfriend and so do I so this will be good for you, but you won't take that chance." She always took boys seriously, but that's normal Bri. "Will you at least talk to him?" She asked looking at me with a pouty face.

"Ugh! Fine but I'm not talking ALL period. Maybe like 5 minutes. Okay?"

"Yay! Now go over there and start talking." She demanded and started to laugh.

I quietly stood up trying not to get any attention, even though everyone was talking and being loud. I slowly walked towards his table and sat down across from him. When he noticed my presence he had a smirk on his face.

"So you want to talk to me to huh?" He said and stopped drawing.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well many girls have been asking for my number or asking me out. Sadly I turned them all down." He said as I looked back over at Bri who was smiling at me and mouthing 'Be polite'.

"I'm not here for your number or to ask you out I'm just here to talk so my friend will shut up." I snapped as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Hm, feisty I like it babe."

"I'm not your babe." I quickly walked back to my seat and sat down next to Bri with my back facing him.

"Well you weren't very nice." Bri said while doodling a flower on her paper.

"Because he's a dick, Bri." I stated and looked back and Luke just sat there smiling at me like nothing happened.

What is wrong with him?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So tomorrow is Friday!" Said Bri as we walked to through the hallways of the school heading to the exit.

"So ..." I said not really knowing what she was happy for.

"So ... ITS CALEB'S PARTY TONIGHT!" She yelled.

"Oh right, that, how could I forget."

"You said you would go so your going. I mean it Stella Edwards, your going if you like it or not." She said her voice and facial expression getting serious.

"Okay I know." I giggled and she laughed along with me.

"Hey Bri!" Yelled a voice down the hall. We turned to see Ashton walking towards us. "Oh shit he's coming!" She said as she smiled at him as he walked up to us.

"Hey Stella!" He greeted.

"Hey Ashton." I said back as I looked over at Bri.

"So, um, Bri can we, uh talk outside." He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah, sure. See you tonight Stella!"

She gave me a big hug and they headed out to the parking lot, which was where I was heading.

As I walked outside a puff of smoke hit my face. I coughed and waved the smoke away from my face.

"Sorry about that babe."

I looked up and saw Luke leaning on the wall smoking. He had a smirk on his face as he blew out more smoke.

I wanted to slap that smirk right off his damn face, so badly.

"I told you I'm not your babe." I said walking away.

"Wait, are you going to that party tonight?"

"Yes." I turned around and headed for my car ready to get away from here.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey I hoped u liked it! Please comment and tell what u think! All the love.
-Becca💋