Chapter 20:Angry Raven

This doctor couldn't be serious. I don't think anyone is ready for what I have to say. Dawn is just so stupid and weak. She is so concerned for the people I just might hurt. Well fuck this in the shadows shit, it's time that I take over completely.

       I could hear Dr. Sheryl talking but it was getting faint. I could feel her presents taking over and I was afraid. I want to just stop this but it was to late she had taking over. "Dawn can your hear me" Dr. Sheryl asked. I shook my head but I was getting further and further pushed into the dark. My eyes opened but it was no longer me.

         I opened my eyes and looked at this woman like she had two heads. These people aren't ready for the hurricane that I am about to create. "Dawn are you okay" she asked. "No because I'm not Dawn" I answered her. "You must be Raven. Would you mind talking to me for a minute" Dr. Sheryl said. I just shook my head because I really don't have time to waste with her. I needed to take care of this Diamond bitch so I could get my man back.

           "Look doc Dawn is weak and she doesn't know how to keep a man. She let this bitch come in and ruin our good thing. Now I was in a relationship with Drake more than Dawn was because I had to take over a lot more that's why half of the time Dawn never knew what was going on" I said so confidently.

      "So if you were more in control of the relationship than Dawn how could she have messed it up" Dr. Sheryl said. She thinks she can use those Jedi mind tricks on me like she does Dawn. "Aubrey is my man and I have to go doctor so thanks for the talk. You should know now Dawn won't be able to conversate with you anymore because I am completely taking over and I have some business to handle in Atlanta" I said standing to leave. I just left the good doctor speechless.

           I had bigger fish to fry than to be worried about Dawn working out some fucked up daddy issues. Aubrey was doing a show in Atlanta and I know that's where Diamond lives so I have a plane to catch.

In Atlanta.....

          Dawn's sister was still here and I was still blown away by this multiple personality shit. On top of all this madness I get a call from Aubrey saying that he's in town and he wants to talk. Things have just been so hectic lately and I don't have time for no more drama. I did agree to meet Aubrey for drinks because I wanted to talk to him about some things.

       I was getting dressed when I got the call from Dawn's sister that Raven was on her way to Atlanta. I just stopped everything because I don't know what could happen. This girl has already shot me what else will she do. I shot my brother Shadd a text letting him know what was up. If she was coming for me I would be ready to put this crazy bitch out of her misery tonight.

        I was still going to meet Aubrey because I want to ask him if he knew Dawn was a fruit loop. I needed him to help me put an end to this. We were meeting at the Cotton Exchange Tavern in downtown Atlanta. I loved the seafood there. I was showered and ready to go. I told him I would be there by 8:00 and it was already 7:30 so I  had to get going. I driving downtown listening to Blow by Dawn Richard from Danity Kane. I loved her solo music.

         I was sitting her thinking about everything that had been going on and I was truly tired. I just want everything to go bad to normal. I no longer wanted to deal with drama or split personalities. I pulled into the parking lot of the Cotton Exchange and I couldn't get out of the car. I was second guessing if I really wanted to meet with Aubrey. It's been so long since I have really talked to him and now that I am here I was nerves.

Back in Miami.....

      I was at the airport waiting on my flight to AtlantaI had gotten my hair dyed blonde and I was feeling great. I couldn't wait to see my man. It's been so long and I couldn't wait to be in his arms. I wonder if he was going to reach out to Diamond.

     She was really beginning to be a pain in my side. She was a pain you couldn't get rid of. I thought shooting her would do the trick but it didn't. She was making my relationship with Drake so difficult. I was going to have to teach her a lesson. They just called to broad the flight to Atlanta. Diamond was about to get a rude awaking.

Well my luvs here is a brief update. I will try to post a new chapter later tonight. Comment vote and let me know what you think. Raven Aubrey and Diamond in the MM