Chapter 42

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Where am I?" I asked groggily as I slowly shook my head, trying to blink away the blurry vision. As I went to rub my eyes, I felt a pull on my wrists. Fuck, the restraints are back. What happened? I need to get out of here.

"Ah, you're awake," Cade said as he put his drink down. "I had to knock you out so you wouldn't see where we were going. Can never be too careful," he added. "You look ravishing. I'm glad you took my advice and wore it," he said as his eyes slowly travelled down my body as he took off his button down shirt.

My dress. Where the fuck is my dress? I hated that thing but now I wish I still had it on so I wasn't so exposed to this lunatic.

"What are you doing?" I asked, backing up as he crawled toward me. Starting at my feet, he took my heels off and kissed the inside of my ankles. Slowly trailing his tongue along the inside of my right leg, he stops at my core and breathes in deep. "You smell amazing, my love," he said as he hummed in delight.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my voice stronger this time.

"It's our wedding night, love. You don't expect me to go to sleep empty handed, do you?" he asked as he pulled my legs so I was laying on my back as he hovered over me.

"Cade, p-please. I'm tired. Getting married really t-took a lot out of me and I-," I started, trying to think of anything to make him stop what I knew was going to happen.

"Shh, my beautiful wife. I figured you would say that," he said as he pulled another syringe out of his pocket.

"W-what is that? What are you g-giving me?" I asked as I squirmed away from him.

"Shh," he said as he pinned me down, tears forming in my eyes. "Just a little something to help you get in the mood," he said as I felt the cold liquid course through my veins. My arms immediately felt weak, my vision became blurry, my body heat was rising.

He didn't. He wouldn't.

"Yes, I did, my queen. Nothing like a little rohypnol to get you going," he said as he kissed my neck, marking me as his.

"Help," I weakly said.

"No one can help you now. You'll enjoy it, don't worry," he said as he loosened the restraints and then began unbuckling his belt.

Run.

Mustering up as much strength as I could, I stumbled towards the door and reached for the doorknob, only to collapse to the floor and be dragged by my legs back to the bed. "No. No. Help. Someone help me!" I weakly shouted as I clawed at the floor. "Alex!" I screamed.

"Now, I'm fucking angry," Cade said as his hand went around my throat and hoisted me up into the air.

"I c-c-can't-," I began as I tried to pry his hand off of me.

"You ungrateful, little bitch," he seethed as he threw me onto the bed. "I'm here, giving you nothing but love and affection and trying to make you feel good, and what do you do?" he asked as he restrained me to the bed once more. "You run! Who are you trying to run too, hm? Alex?" he asked with a laugh. "Alex has long forgotten about a pathetic girl like you," he seethed.