Part 42 - Epilogue 2

Mullai went in car...She was continuously cried... Parvathy and Murugan were consoled her... After some time...Car was stopped...

Mu : Ammadi...Veedu vanthuruchu.
Erangu ma...

Mullai wiped her tears and got out..She still had their heads down.. Didn't even lift her face... Kasthuri took her a Haarathi and asked her to get in... She slowly walked but her thoughts were around him made her to slipped...

M : Ah...Amma...

Yeiii...Paathu...

A pair of hands came to caught her..She turned to saw HIM...Yes...There he is.....Eyes locked...Mullai came to conscious by Kanna's voice...

Kn : Anni...Namma veetukula varathuku enna...Paathu vara maatingala....

That's when...She lift her face to look around her....PS House... She looked confused and saw him...He said nothing but winked at her...

D : Seri vaanga...Ulla polam..mudhal la...

Kathir interwined his fingers with her and signaled her to walk-in...She happily nodded at him.. Both went to their room...
   Kathir locked their door and turned to crushed him in her hug..She leaned on his chest and cried continuously...He patted her back to make her calm...

M : Fraudu...

K : Andha fraud eh thana pudichu kalyanam pannikita...

She lift her face to look himm...He smiled naughtily...She slapped him slowly...

M : Unga vela tha idhellam?..Yean enkita munnadiye sollala...

K : Solliruntha(cupped her face)un mogathula indha santhosa tha paka mudiyuma...

M : Enakaga va...

K : Hmm.....Namakkaga...

M : Ellarukum teriyum ah...

K : Unna thavara ellarukum teriyum..Innu sollanum na one week munnadiye indha plan panniyachu...

M : Oh hoo...adhunala tha en veetuku poganum nu na feel pannumbothu sir onnume pesama samalichingala...

K : Ama....Seri...Ne tried ah iruppa..Vandhu rest edu va..

M : Ahn...Apram..en luggage ellam..

K : Adhellam engayum pogala...inga tha bathrama iruku...

M : Hmm....ellarum oru plan oda tha irukinga...illa...

K : Ama...Illana unkooda lam vaala mudiyum ah...

M : Edhu...

She stared him...

K : Chumma...chumma..

M : Hm...Polachu ponga...

Both again hugged..

Both are very happy with eachother...After two months.. Mullai got admitted in hospital for her delivery... Total family was waited outside for their little one..
Kathir walked here and there.. Inside... Mullai was screaming in her pain...

K : Anne...Paarunga neh...Epdi kathura nu...Mulla...

Je : Dei...Bayapadatha da..Onnu illa..

A loud scream hearded inside along with baby crying sound...
A nurse came out..

Nur : Mr.Kathirvelan...

K : Naantha...

He came forward...

Nur : Ungaluku PennKulantha poranthuruku...

Saying....She went in...
Kathir 's joy was not revealed by words...It was exposed as tears.. Happy tears...Finally....Their ANGEL came to this world...
Everyone congratulate him...PS brothers were hugged him and expressed their happiness...