Part 15

Happy birthday MAMA...

Kathir stood there with stunned face..He totally forgot about his birthday because of his brother's wedding time...But,His angel never did it...Not only this time,Every year,on his birthday,She was beside him...
M : Oiiiii....

She snapped and wave her hand in front of him...But,his eyes never moved from his view....

M : Yovv.. (He shooked his shoulder...,He came into his world...)

K : Yei....Enna d idhu??

M : Cake uh...First,Idhe cut pannunga... Apram pesalam...

Kathir smiled and got knife from her to cut the cake...

M : First candle eh oodhunga ..

K : Yei... Inga irukarthe indha candle velicham tha...Idhayum anachuta endha velichathula cake cut panrathu..

M : Adadaa ....Adhellam panlam...ippo candle eh oodhunga....

Kathir took a breath and off the candle... He gets shocked for a while...

The whole place was decorated with small lights with Kathir's childhood photos

The whole place was decorated with small lights with Kathir's childhood photos....His vision became blurred because of tears....He saw her love stood there very beautifully in that light...
K : Mullla...Idhellam...

M : Ungalluku indha maathiri grand birthday celebration la pudikkathu nu enakku terium...But,Intha birthday romba special...

K : Apdiya...Yena special??

M : Aiiioooo...maliga kada Maanga...Idhu kooda naantha sollanum ah.... Idhu unga 25th birthday....

K : Ada aamaa...

M : Adhkku tha indha yerpaadu ellam... First,cake cut pannunga..

  He cut the cake and fed it to her... Suddenly,a pair of hands hide his eyes from behind...

K : Ippo yaaru..Mulla....

M : Yenga...Na ingatha irukka...Bayappadaathinga...

K : Appo...Idhu yaaru...( He touched that hands and found it...)

K : Dei macha...

Happy birthday to you...
Chorus heard....And hand was removed from his eyes...He turned to saw his besties...Vetri,
Malar, Senthil and Padma...

K : Neengaluma da...

V : Idhu unnoda 25th birthday da...Naanga illama epdi...
  Everyone celebrate his birthday by cut the cake and fed with each other..