Pool Day

Salt Lake City, Utah
June 15th, 2021

At the pool

Y/Ns POV

We finally made it to the pool. The boys threw their belongings down on the ground and jumped into the pool. "Really guys!" I yelled at them and pick up their towels.

"Y/n I'm scared, I don't wanna get in the water," Laila gripped on my pants. "I can help you," Benny said as he stooped down to her level. "Ok!" She ran to him and they walked to the steps of the pool.

Just seeing that gave me a warm smile. I slipped my shoes off and took off my pants. I put on my shades. "Woah," "wow," "she's beautiful," was all I heard from behind me. I turned around to see the boys swooning.

"Perverts," I joked and walked to the pool steps. I saw Benny and Laila laughing together. "Ok father of the year," I joked sarcastically. "I mean what can I say," he joked back.

"Laila do you wanna go with Alex?" I asked. "Yeah! I'm fine with the water now," she swam to him. "Alone, again," he said walking over to me. "yep, my favorite thing to be," I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He picked me up by my thighs and kissed me. "Benny, there are kids around," I whispered to him. "they're fine," he kissed me again. I laughed. "Ok that was the last one," I said pulling away.

"For now. But watch, tonight, you're gonna be screaming my na-," i placed my hand over his mouth and cut him off "nope, I will not."

"Eww, stop harassing Y/n," squints said. "Yeah Benny, stop harassing me," I smiled as I got off of him and walked to the boys. "Really y/n?" he asked sarcastically. "Just feeding into their dreams," I told him.

_

Laila, the boys and I played in the water until the sun was close to setting. "We should go now," I told all of them. I got out the pool and Laila followed.

I dried my body off and put on Bennys sweatpants. I grabbed my phone to see texts from a random number, I looked at them and realized it was my dad. "That crazy bastard," I sighed and slipped my phone into my pocket.

The boys finally got out the pool and grabbed their towels. We left the community pool and started walking home.

Everyone had returned home and I was getting ready to shower.

"Benny, do you mind if I take a shower first," I asked him. "No, not at all, I'll go shower in my moms room,"

After fifteen minutes I returned to his room with a only a towel, he still wasn't done so I changed in his room. "Y/n, do you wanna watch a mo-" he barged into the room but stopped.

I pulled his shirt down from over my chest quickly. "Did you see anything," I said sheepishly. "Yes," he replied sheepishly. I sighed of embarrassment. "It's ok, it's just a body part, we're all gonna see them one day," he reassured me. "I guess so."

"I'll be back," I walked to Alex and Laila's room. "Laila you're gonna shower first and then you Alex," Alex nodded. I walked out. "Okay!" Laila yelled. "I'm back," I plopped down on his bed. He was playing on his PlayStation. "Ok." I laid on my side on his bed comforter and watched my phone.

"Ugh, I'm bored." I put my phone down and sat up. I had nothing to do and I knew I wouldn't of been able to get his attention. I walked over to him and grabbed his phone.

"Woah, what are you doing?" He tried reaching for the phone. "I wanted to check something real quick," I said. "Well you can check on your own phone," he stood up and snatched the phone from me. "But mine is dea-" "Then go charge it," He cut me off as he sat back down. "Oh. Ok um, I'm sorry," I was shocked that he had said all of that to me. Any other time he lets me use his phone so what's different about today?