Anonymous - Thriller/Action (Dystopian)

Title: Anonymous

Author: Life_InText

Summary: When the entire city of Bardah is threatened by the government for a reason unknown by its citizens, a group of rebellious and determined individuals stands up to make a seemingly hopeless fight for the city they love. Rayne Rivers, a reclusive fifteen year old in the city, is forced to join them when his name is entered as a volunteer. But he knows he didn't enter his name, so who did? And why? As Rayne goes through the journey fighting for the city, the clues add up, and Rayne discovers a lot more about his past than he knew, and someone is trying to tell him something. But how can he find them when they chose to remain so Anonymous?

My Thoughts: This was a very good read! I've recently got into more action/thriller stories and this book was one of the reasons why. I assume that the setting is either in an alternate universe or a dystopic world. Either way, it's excellent! The main character has a lively nature and it's filled with non-stop action. You think you know what's going to happen but you don't. You don't even know half of it until the ending and even then, you'll still be thinking about all the stuff the author hasn't told you. After every secret, you'd be thinking: why? 

You'll never guess the instigator behind all the revelations. Never.

The emotional scenes were very touching—yes, I did cry during some parts. I also really liked the fact that it was a male character narrating since there's not much of that in fiction that centers around teenagers. Anyway, I really think you guys should check this out! The author is planning to publish it soon too. (External link on the side)