How the Mighty Have Fallen - Hunger Games FanFic

Title: How the Mighty Have Fallen

Author: gavotteindmajor

Summary: "Even before the Peacekeepers came to his office that morning, he knew he was in trouble. Deep trouble."

In the aftermath of the 74th Hunger Games, not only Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen find themselves on the President's hit list. The Head Gamemaker's name has made the list too. And now Seneca Crane will pay for his mistakes. A short hunger games fan fiction **Made from the movie's portrayal of the execution, NOT the book.

My Thoughts: It's a one-shot of "The Hunger Games" trilogy, which used to be one of my favourite trilogies until something . . . happened. Anyway, this one-shot is about Seneca Crane's consequence after letting certain characters survive.

I've read plenty of bad FanFictions (especially circling The Hunger Games! I've written bad FanFictions on this topic myself!) but I believe that this is one of the better FanFictions. It's a one-shot, as mentioned before and I really liked the style of writing used in this one-shot. It's written in third-person and the inner thoughts (the ones written in italics) are poignant and fresh. Over all, I really enjoyed this FanFiction (even though it was short). If you're a Hunger Games fan and want to read something other than the Games, you should check this out! (External Link on the side)