The Treaty Ball And The Knight

So in the 3rd episode of Cal series, Siren said an amazing plot to a story, and now here we are

Art credit goes to Sirenson yet again and this sad man needs fanart so clap clap clap clap

Be warned!

Before you read

This has blood! Knifes! Swords! Kind of panic attack! Weird creepo man! And lots of words! (3120 words to be exact)

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WACK

"Tis a good effort, but not good enough, try again."

WACK

"Don't underestimate me, your Highness."

WACK

"Who said I was?"

WACK

"Ha well you got me there, but did you expect this?"

WACK

WACK

CRACK

Cal smirked, and pushed harder against their staff with his, trying to overpower them.
"Nice block your majesty"

They readjusted their grip on their staff and pushed back grinning.

"Better, but your forgetting the proper form"

He made a face and moved back, repositioning himself into the starting stance. They panted and leaned on the staff, trying to catch their breath before standing back up and into the defensive stance. Cal charged and swung the staff, slow enough for them to block it, and they pushed back, grinning smugly.

"Don't go so easy on me Cal."

They spun around and attacked, causing Cal to stumble back in surprise, immediately blocking the attack. This continued for a few more minutes until a loud gasp made them both turn in surprise

"YoUr HiGhNesS!"

They both hid the staffs behind their backs and giggled, trying to look inconspicuous as Marious stormed over towards them.

"H-hey Marius, what's going on?" (HOW DO YOU SPELL THE NAME)

"Your Highness, what do you think your doing out here, attacking each other with these sticks, don't you realize you could get hurt?"

Marius grabbed the staff from them and held it away from them, glaring with an eyebrow raised.

"I was helping Cal train to be a knight, and he would never hurt me." They remarked raising and eyebrow back while exchanging a dirty glance with Cal. Marius sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You know I don't mean it like that. Besides you have to start getting ready for tonights treaty ball, and your father has arranged for your first suitor to be there, a prince"