WISSV oǝǝʞɥnʇᗡ

⚠️TW this chapter has some adult topics and disturbing stuff⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now my little apprentice, You see I don't need a human for my little experiments. I need a half blood. And since I just don't have one I'll have to break every scientific and arcane taboo in the book. So that I can just make one."

"Hm?"

"Oh yes I assure you it is actually possible. Well with this book that is, Anything can become possible. So I hope you don't feel to attached to your body, It may undergo some... changes and alterations."

The mage started chanting, and immediately they keeled over in pain. Their body burned from the inside out, and they fell on their side, curling into a ball on the ground. Blue lights danced in their vision and everything was moving even though they weren't.

Distant voices chanted with the mage, becoming louder and louder, until it was too much noise to handle. The mage finished chanting and the pain doubled, making them cry out.

"What? The spell, it won't stop. Damn it, I knew that hag tricked me and it wasn't the real thing!"

"Well, no matter. Wherever the spell takes you, I will find you, mark my words. So, enjoy your moment of freedom, PET."

Winds

The feeling of falling

A strange feeling

The ground

THE GROUND

"Hey!"

"Hey, wake up!"

They slowly opened their eyes and looked at the dirt, confused. How did they get outside? They shot up and panicked, trying to figure out why their back felt so heavy. They tried to turn where the voice had come from, but fell on the ground again.

"Hey hey hey, your alright... your alive, that's all that matters...but where did you come from?"

"Where...where am I?"

"You fell in my field, and how long have you been flying? You're lucky that fall didn't damage your wings"

"My...you said my what?"

"Your wings?"

They sat up cautiously, trying not to move their swollen leg too much and looked behind them at a mess of white feathers attached to their back. They shrieked and the wings flared out, almost hitting their face. This made them try to duck out of the way and they fell back into the dirt for the third time, the wings covering them again. The halfblood chuckled awkwardly and helped them sit back up.

"Is everything alright?"

"I don't believe the spell worked"

"Wha-? What spell?

"I was a human, but there was this spell in a book my ma-"

The half blood stumbled back in surprise and glared at them.

"You arnt a half blood? Are you using spells to trick me?"

"W-what? No! I don't even know anything about you or where I am-"