5: Gender of the Senju Twins?

*later Lizsa and Tobirama cuddled and Doorbell rang*
Tobirama: Eh?
Lizsa: *makes a shadow Clone* Yay i finally can do your Jutsu!
Tobirama: *smirks softly* Great! Hold on, is the Clone pregnant too then?
Lizsa: You shall know. You invented it! *laughs and the Clone opens Door and poofed*
Hashirama: I see my Words worked on you, huh little Brother? *closes Door*
Tobirama: Damare! *stands up*
Hashirama: *smiles bright because i was right* Soo tell me everything!
Lizsa: Hashirama you Baka!
Hashirama: Ehm.. since when you call me Baka?
Tobirama: Yea thats my Job.
Lizsa: *starts crying* Nah leave it!😭
Tobirama: Uh eh ehm um.. of course you can call him Idot! For sureeee!😨😄
Hashirama: *whispers to Tobirama: Um? Brother what?....*
Tobirama: *whispers to Hashirama: Hormones. Thats normal.*
Hashirama: *shispers: Ok then.*
Lizsa: I CAN HEAR YOU TWO (2) BAKA!!!!!!
Tobirama: *😨😱* (like in the Pic)

*Lizsa: I CAN HEAR YOU TWO (2) BAKA!!!!!!Tobirama: *😨😱* (like in the Pic)

Hashirama: *looks at Tobirama* O.o!
Lizsa: Grrr *beats Tobirama and Hashirama once that they fall to the Ground*
Hashirama: Now i know why i Should watch my Mouth. *stands up*
Tobirama: Mhm. *stands up too*
Lizsa: Grrrrrr sorry.😅
Tobirama: Its fine we deserved it.
Hashirama: What no we...-
Tobirama: We. Deserved. It.!!
Hashirama: Ah yes yea right we deserved it right right!
Lizsa: Dear, how about we go to Doctor, to see how far it is and which Gender?
Tobirama: Great Idea!
Lizsa: Hold on Tobirama you're the current Hokage!
Hashirama: Nah don't worry i can do this. Um Brother, can i have my Job as Hokage back?
Tobirama: Fine.. *walks in the Bedroom and comes back giving Hashirama the Hokage Hat*
Hashirama: Great!
*Hashirama went to the Office and Tobirama and Lizsa went to Doctor and after that Home*
Tobirama: And? Tell me everything!
Lizsa: Its 3. Week and a Boy and a Girl! *smiles*
Tobirama: Great! Now we gotta tell Hashirama!
Lizsa: Can we just cuddle and tell him tomorrow? Watching a Movie on Couch, cuddling and talking. And of course eating Popcorn!😄😁🍿
Tobirama: Well ok but which Movie?
Lizsa: *smiles* (Titanic)
Tobirama: Noo Everything but not Titanic! I'm bored of it! Yes its your favorite Movie and you get never bored of but we watched this soo often.
Lizsa: Mhm?😢 *looks down sad*
Tobirama: *Mind: Tobirama you Baka!* *smiles a little* Start the Movie i'm making Popcorn.😄😅
Lizsa: Yeaaay!
*Lizsa turned on the Titanic Movie and Tobirama made Popcorn and they ate it while watching and cuddling*
Lizsa: Thanks Dear, I love you.❤️ *cuddles on Tobirama*
Tobirama: Anything for you for sure and i love you too!❤️
*they finished the Movie and turned off the TV and ate the Popcorn and Lizsa threw and Package of Popcorn in the Trash and went back to Tobirama and cuddled him*
Lizsa: How you wanna name them if they are born?
Tobirama: I have no Idea. May ask Hashirama tomorrow too?
Lizsa: Sure! But now lets go to sleep.
Tobirama: What about Dinner Food?
Lizsa: Alright i'm on it.
Tobirama: How about we make it Together? Like earlier?
Lizsa: Ohhh someone's getting romantic, i like it! Yes that Sounds good.
Tobirama: Great!
*Lizsa and Tobirama made Food Together in a romantic Way and ate it*
Tobirama: Well this was tasty!
Lizsa: Just because you helped me.😂
Tobirama: Nah because you helped me. To be honest i think you can cook better than me, not saying i cook bad.
Lizsa: Just can say the same.
*they went in Bathroom and prepared for Bed and went in Bedroom and cuddled*
Tobirama: About your Question: I suggest Nika (girl) and Hiro (Boy) as Names.
Lizsa: Oh yea thats great! I hope to get some Inspiration from you, thats why i asked. We can take these Names if Hashirama doesn't bring up better. Not saying these are not good but-...
Tobirama: I know. *cuddles Lizsa Tighter* And i love you.❤️ *kisses Lizsas Forehead*
Lizsa: Aw I love you too!❤️
*they cuddled and felt alseep and Tobirama dreamt of Zoo Trips and Lizsa dreamt of when the Twins already were born.*

Words: 671