21: 10 Years of LizRama/TobiSa!!!

(Put some Time between maybe/ Say what they got for being together for 7/8/9 Years. + 11. Knowing Anniversary/ being-together-anniversary for 9 Years.)

*2 Years later, it Wasn't Lizsas and Tobiramas being-together-Anniversary yet, short before it!* (they know each other for 12 Years and are together since 9, almost 10.)
*Tobirama was at the Hokage Office, taking over for Naruto, Hashirama was also there*
Tobirama: So what could i get for being together with Lizsa for 10 Years?
Hashirama: If i'm honest i can't help you there. You have to find out for yourself.
Tobirama: What a great help you are.!!!
Hashirama: What did you get and give in the Past Years?
Tobirama: I got for - for being together- the 7. Year a special Kunai, for the 8. Year a Special Shuriken, for the 9. Year a Special Medicine Kit with Surgical Weapons. And for knowing us the 11. Year i got a special Face Paint, mostly for Fights. Lizsa got from me for being with me, the 7. Year, A Book, she was very happy about it, for the 8. Year a Necklace, for the 9. Year special Shoes and for knowing us the 11. Year, a Dress.
Hashirama: Aw. *smiles* You..-
Tobirama: Damare! Lizsa is the Love of my Life!❤️😍
Hashirama: What you'll get for her knowing you the 12. Year and being Together for 10 Years?
Tobirama: I won't tell you.
Hashirama: Ah come on, i don't tell her.
Tobirama: Who knows.
Hashirama: Oh come on.. I..-
Tobirama: Damare!
Hashirama: *sighs*
*then it was their 10. being Together anniversary and knowing for 12 Years was already over*
*Tobirama went to his Home, to Lizsa in the Bedroom*
Lizsa: Hey Tobi, happy Anniversary! And i'm sorry that i couldn't bring Something for knowing us 12 Years. I'll give it to you now ok?
Tobirama: Oh its all fine. I had the same Plan.
Lizsa: Alright, i start ok?
Tobirama: Yea sure. *smiles*
Lizsa: Your Smile is just so Beautiful and handsome and sexy.
Tobirama: Haha thanks.
Lizsa: Its true.
Tobirama: Well thanks.
Lizsa: Sure. *gives him two Boxes*
Tobirama: *opens First Box* A golden Kunai..
Lizsa: Open the next one!
Tobirama: *opens Second Box* A... A..- A GOLDEN SWORD DECORATED WITH DIAMONDS!?
Lizsa: Yea. First one is for knowing anniversary and second on is for being Together anniversary. Seems like someone is happy?
Tobirama: Yea, thank you so much Darling!❤️ *hugs Lizsa and kisses her*
Lizsa: Oh Great!
Tobirama: Here's yours. Its 2 Things in there.
Lizsa: Ouuuh! *packs the first one Out* A Necklace.. oh Tobi!
Tobirama: You'll love the Second One!
Lizsa: *packs the Second one out* a Dress.. thank you! *kisses and hugs Tobirama* Its all Beautiful! Thank you so so much!
Tobirama: Oh sure. But not as Beautiful as you.
Lizsa: Aw sweet, I love you!❤️
Tobirama: I love you too!❤️
*then they kissed and hugged*
Words: 486, posted: 8.5.2022