14: The New Konohagakure

*Hashirama and the Rest walked around being noticed by everyone*
Hashirama: I wonder if our Houses still stand.?
Mito: Good Question, lets have a Look.
*everyone went to Hashiramas House First and another Family lived in there*
Hashirama: Oh sweet.
*then they went to Tobiramas House and there was another Building*
Tobirama: Ohh...
Lizsa: Damnit it... F! Ok everyone searches a House now!
*Hashirama and Mito went to search a House and also did Tobirama and Lizsa while carrying the Twins while they slept.*
Lizsa: Do you think we will find a House that is similar like our old One?
Tobirama: I have absolutely no Idea. But we can try to find one.
Lizsa: *sees a House for sale on a Sign* Theres a House for Sale Dear!
Tobirama: Great! Lets go there!
*Lizsa and Tobirama went to the House and saw the Seller*
Tobirama: Hey how much the House Costs?
Seller: Normally 220.000¥ (¥= Japanese Money), but of course its free for the Second Hokage!
Tobirama: Nah i'd like to pay.
Lizsa: Huh, really?
Tobirama: Yes.
Seller: Alright then.
Tobirama: Yes.
Lizsa: Ok.
*Tobirama paid (digital) and then Lizsa and him went in with the Kids*
Lizsa: Wow the Kitchen is Beautiful!
Tobirama: Like you.
Lizsa: Aww! Now lets look for the Rest of the Apartment!
Tobirama: Yep.
*Tobirama and Lizsa went to the Bathroom, a Room for the Kids with a double Bed (if they want it to be), a Livingroom and a Guest Room with 2 Beds*
*Then Tobirama and Lizsa went upstairs and went to a Bedroom with a own Bathroom, a Room for the Kids (if they want it to be) and another Guest Room*
*Then everyone bought some Stuff and texted with each other and later then Tobirama and Lizsa cuddled in Bed*
Lizsa: Do you think living in the Future will be good? I mean theres so much to think about. How do we behave? What do the other Villagers Think? How we will get treated? Are we welcome? Will we be treaten bad or will we be treaten good? Oof that are sooo many Questions!
Tobirama: I'm sure we get treated well and the Villagers will have Respect cause Elder Brother and i were the first two Hokage. We behave just like we normally do. I am sure we are welcome! And i bet we get much for free, even tho i would rather pay.
Lizsa: But this all comes with the Time. Right?
Tobirama: Yea of course it all comes with the Time. I am sure, that i'm right.
Lizsa: Well lets Hope so.
Tobirama: Yea yea lets Hope so. Good one! Um btw i wanted to say something!
Lizsa: Eh? Huh? Hm? Whats the Matter Homey?
Tobirama: I love you and i forever always will! I love you so much! You are the Love of my Life! I LOVE YOU! *kisses Lizsa*
Lizsa: Aww Sweetie! I love you too! *kisses him back and cuddles Tobirama*
*Then they fell asleep and dreamt about Zoos*

Word: 500!🥳🥸🤩 (my First Chapter with 500 Words, thanks!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙)