15: The Adult Lightning

(The Adult Lightning is a yellow Lightning with Purple surroundings which makes the Person, it touches, back/to the Age of 18.)
*some Time later Tobirama was training with Lizsa in Things of fighting and the Twins watched*
*as Everything ended, they all started walking of the Field*
Lizsa: This Day was great!
Tobirama: Oh yea it was! Could repeat that anytime!
Lizsa: *smirks and nods* Oh yes!
Kisha: Daddy can you teach me and Brother Ninjutsu too?
Joshi: Yea!!!
Tobirama: Well i would like to, but we have to wait some more Years till you're older. Do you understand?
Kisha: *a little disappointed but trys to hide it* Oh ok.
*Then they walked a little and a Explosive Kunai shot in front of them*
Tobirama: GET AWAY GO!!! *pushes my Family out of the Explosion and it exploded without hurting me*
Kisha: PAPA!!!
*they went to Look for Tobirama and saw him standing in front of a Random Guy*
.... Tobirama: IN THAT CASE...!
Lizsa: Oh no.
*Kisha and Joshi wondered but watched*
*Tobirama riled up his Chakra and the Air blew in the Direction he's looking at and he began to glow blue from his Chakra*
Lizsa: Its ok! *looks at the Kids* This is when Papa is super-really-mad, at Home he's just mad.
Joshi: Is he ok? Will he be hurt?
Lizsa: No sweetie, all fine!
*then it got foggy and someone screamed*
*Lizsa ran to the Field of Battle with the Kids and they saw Tobirama holding a Sword, which was stabbed inside the other Guy*
Kisha: DAD!
Tobirama: *scares up by them seeing me, makes a Water wall that they couldn't see me and goes back to normal and drops the Guy from my Sword*
Lizsa: Tobirama!
*He puts his Sword back and undid the Water Wall*
Kisha: Papa! You ok?🥺
Tobirama: *kneels down to the Kids* I'm fine, remember i would do everything for you! *hugs the Kids and then hugs Lizsa*
*Tobirama, Joshi, Kisha and Lizsa went Home.*
*Then Tobirama put the Kids for sleep*
*Lizsa Thought about what they could do and put on the Hokage Hat and didn't notice Tobirama came in.*
Tobirama: Hey! This is forbidden!
Lizsa: *turns around* Who is gonna stop me?😉
Tobirama: Damare. *takes the Hat and puts it on a Table* I guess...
Lizsa: Huh?
Tobirama: Seems like i have to punish you.😏 *goes close to Lizsa*
Lizsa: *sarcastic* Oh please no.😏
Tobirama: *grabs her Waist and pulls her Close to me* Oh I Will!😉😏
*Tobirama kissed Lizsa and she kissed him back*
*Then they had heated S€x and also made it often* (IMAGINE SOMETHING!!!!)
*the next Day it was Morning and it also stormed and The Twins ran outside and ran around in the Garden*
Lizsa: HEY!! Come back here!
*Kisha and Joshi kept running around*
Lizsa: Oof... Tobi can you help me?
Tobirama: *comes there* HEY! GET IN HERE... NOW!
*the Kids scared up hearing his Voice and wanted to run inside as a Lightning hit both of them*
Lizsa: NOOO!!!! *instantly tearing up😭*
Tobirama: *runs to the Kids* Wait here, i'll get them to Hospital!
*Tobirama left with the Kids and later came back in Livingroom*
Lizsa: And?🥺
Tobirama: *face like: 😣😖* *while that, Tears roll down my Face*
Lizsa: Don't say.... TOBIRAMA DON'T SAY THAT....
Tobirama: I did everything i could...
Lizsa: What happend..?
Tobirama: *stays quiet*
Lizsa: TOBIRAMA!!!!!!!!!
Tobirama: Ok.. damn i wish that didn't happen... cause then you have no Reason to call me by my Name (Tobirama) instead of my fun Name (Tobi = short for Tobirama).. so you're serious...
Lizsa: Course i'm serious! *wipes the Tears but crys again*
*2 Days later Lizsa and Tobirama were on a Mission and in the Woods crashed into 2 adult People* (1-Kisha, 2-Joshi)
Lizsa: Auu sorry.
Tobirama: *stands up and helps Lizsa stand* Uncarefully!
1: Father...
2: Mom...
Lizsa: Eh?
1: Its us! Joshi and Kisha!
Tobirama: Pfff this is not possible!
2: Hold on. *searches a Picture*
1: Tobirama and Lizsa Senju while Lizsa has Uchiha Blood but was given to adoption and Madara took the Sharingan.
Lizsa: How......? *looks confused at Tobirama*
Tobirama: Did you spy on us?!
1: Ah! I found the other Half!
2: Me too! *packs it out*
*then the 2 Adults put a Pic together out of 2 Pieces and it was the Family Pic with Tobirama, Lizsa, Kisha and Joshi.*
Lizsa: Tobirama...
Tobirama: They're telling the Truth...
Lizsa: This is unbelievable! I'm sorry for being so distant.
Tobirama: Yea me too.
Joshi(2): Its fine. Really!
Kisha(1): Yea its totally cool! And also i think i wouldn't have reacted else.
Joshi: Mhm. *nods*
Lizsa: But this is kinda impossible!
Joshi: Yea i wonder Why.
Kisha: Oh yes.
Tobirama: Technically it is! The Lightning was Yellow and Purple Surroundings.
*everyone agreed*
Tobirama: Must've been a adult making Lightning. Means, if you're under 18, it makes you 18. And if you're over 18, it makes you 18.
Joshi: Soo if you or Mom got hit, you'd turn 18 and if that happens... we would never exist. *looks at Kisha*
Kisha: Damn!
Tobirama: Yes and haven't thought that Far.
Lizsa: Oh its ok. Well can you release that Effect that they go back at 18? Not saying i want it.
Tobirama: I can try. *stands in front of Kisha and makes a release handsign* Release!
*nothing happend*
Joshi: I guess then it doesn't work for me either.
Tobirama: We can try. *trys to release it at Joshi but nothing happend*
Lizsa: I guess thats it. I think your Intellect grew too.
*they nod*
Tobirama: Lizsa you explain everything for Kisha and i for Joshi. Now lets go Home.
Kisha: Ok.
*they went Home and Tobirama talked with Joshi and Lizsa talked with Kisha, later they all went to Livingroom*
Kisha: I must say i'm happy that everything happnd like it happend, you know, we still have each other (that they didn't loose each other.).
Joshi: Yea good Point, me too!
Lizsa: Same here!
Tobirama: *nods* Im btw did your Talking went well?
Kisha: DAD!
Lizsa: All fine, yours?
Joshi: MOM!
Lizsa: Anyway lets go and sleep.
*everyone nods*
*Then Kisha and Joshi slept in a Room for not baby-age-People with 2 Beds in it (its downstairs).*
*Tobirama and Lizsa made theirself Ready and went to Bed, cuddled and then talked*
Lizsa: I'm so happy, we got them back, even if they're older because of that Lightning now. I'm just so happy!
Tobirama: Me too. And if you're happy, i'm happy!💕
Lizsa: Aw thanks Dear, but i'm so really much happy!
Tobirama: Yea me too, i jumped innerly when i realized its them!❤️
Lizsa: Yea me too!❤️
Tobirama: I love you!❤️
Lizsa: I love you too!❤️
*they fell asleep and everyone dreamt something*

Words:1140