C H A P T E R - T W E L V E

Paisley's POV

I nervously fiddled with my fingers waiting for Chantal's response.

She shook her head sighing. "I can't believe those bitches did that to you!" She said out of anger. "I'm more surprise that Kylie would do this to you. You guys have been friends for years," she said.

Kylie and I had been friends since third grade when she stood up for me against my bully who was making fun of my skin. I would never imagine that she would do this to me especially knowing my problems with Khalil. I want to ask her why.

"You broke up with that asshole right?" Chantal asked.

"No, I didn't break up with him but I will soon when I see him," I said pushing my glasses back with my index finger.

"You better," she says. "So what happened next?" She asked.

"Well, I ran out to the back crying and Jason came up and comforted me. He took me to a small guest house and well, one thing leads to another, he. . .kissed me," I said the last part slowly.

I watch Chantal's eyes grew wide and a big smile curve onto her lip. "You two fucked, didn't you?" She exclaimed.

I let my silence do the talking. Chantal shook her head at me with that stupid grin on her face.

"I knew you were a naughty girl," she said. I look away in embarrassment.

"You used condom, right?" She asked.

And then it hit me. I just realized that we never use protection last night. Oh I'm so screwed!

"N-No. I was so caught up in the moment and it completely s-slipped my mind," I said softly fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh Paisley." Chantal face-palm herself. I can tell that she's disappointed in me. "Didn't I tell your ass to wear protection? I don't want you to end up like me," she said.

Then she sighed. "Go put your shoes on," she says, getting up from my bed. I look up at her in confusion. "Why?"

Chantal look at me like I'm dumb. "So we can get you some birth controls. I'm not gonna let you get pregnant at seventeen. Now hurry up, I'll be waiting for you downstairs," she said before walking out my room.

I got off the bed and went to put on some sneakers on before going downstairs to my sister. Then we both left the house.

(⚠ WARNING ⚠ SEXUAL SCENE)

Jason's POV

"Fuck!" I moved my hand furiously against my d*ck. The sounds of Paisley moaning my name from my laptop echoed through my room.

On the screen is Paisley on her hands and knees in doggy style moaning as I pound into her hard and fast.

"Jay!" She screamed. I move my d*ck faster feeling the pleasure rising. I threw my head back groaning.

Before I could cum, my phone started ringing. I ignored it and continue on jerking off but it went off few more times starting to piss me off.

"Who the fuck is calling me?" I angrily said as I grab my phone from the nightstand.

I look at the caller I.D and rolled my eyes. I answered it and held the phone up to my ear. "What?" I asked harshly.

"Look, I did everything you asked me you do. So, can you please leave my family alone? They don't deserve this," she begged desperately over the phone.

I smiled. Hearing her begging me for her family is pathetic. Actually, it makes me feel like the superior one. Someone I can make to do my bidding.

"I'm still not done with you, Kylie. There's more things I want you to do for me." I grinned.

I heard her sniffed at the other end of the phone. "What is it?"

"I want you to bully her, humiliate her, talk down to her, make her feel less of herself," I said with a evil smirk.

There was a long pause before she spoke.

"Why?" She asked. "Why are you doing this to her? What are you going to get out of this?"

I smiled as I watched Paisley riding me on my computer screen moaning my name over and over again. Her hair bounces with each motion and her thick ass too.

I close my eyes and rest my head on the headboard and resume on stroking my d*ck. "Is it obvious? I want her to have no one but me. I want the be the only person she could rely, run to, talk all her problems to. She should only have me, not her family, not her low life bastard boyfriend of hers, and most definitely not you," I said listening to the beautiful sounds of Paisley moaning.

There was a long pause.

"What if she doesn't feel the same? What if you're doing this for nothing?" Kylie asked.

I chuckled darkly with a mix of a groan. "Oh I know what I'm doing and it's definitely is not for nothing. Whether or not Paisley love me, she is mine for the moment I saw her and we will be together. She have no choice. So do what you're fucking supposed to do or I'll put your family out on the fucking streets. Got it?" I said sternly.

"Y-Yes." She muttered.

"Good. Oh and if you tell anyone about this especially Paisley, I promise you I will make your life a fucking nightmare!" I yelled before hanging up on her.

I tossed my phone on the bed and turn all my attention on jerking off to Paisley.