Chapter 23 (Coffee?)

Finally the trio arrived in the Netherlands. They were all already tired. But new that they had to get on their next plane or it would just leave without them.

The only thing keeping them alive was coffee, more coffee, more coffee and for Allie lots of sweets filled with sugar.

Ice tea also contributed to the cause.

"How long will this flight be?" Allie asked Nick, who was staring at the tickets. They were standing around, waiting to board the plane.

"2 hours." Nick replied tiredly. He was fumbling around with the tickets. Clay watched to make sure Nick didn't rip them by accident.

(A/N: I don't know how long the flight actually is. Just bare with me.)

He did have them on his phone. However he wanted to make sure that something kept his friend awake.

Even if it was tickets doing the job, so be it. Time for the next flight.

*

"We're in the UK?" Allie muttered, after being shaken awake. Nick looked at her like a giddy child on Christmas morning.

"Yup. Now wake up. We can leave in 5." Nick laughed at the state of the girl. She looked like she was dead.

"Right." they thanked the flight attendants as they left the flight, excited to see their friends. Clay and Nick would take a train down to Brighton, after they handed Allie over to Tommy's parents.

"Don't be a trouble, otherwise they'll think I was a bad parent. Do you need anything out of my suitcase? I can get you it, if you do-"

"I'll be fine." Allie told her dad not to worry. He looked like he was going mental.

"Just make a good impression. Then they'll like you." Allie patted him on the shoulder as Nick trudged behind them. Two suitcases in his hand.

The fact Clay was scared of meeting parents was ridiculous to him. He was a parent himself wasn't he. Yes maybe like 20 years younger than most, but what difference could that make?

"Guys!" Tommy yelled at them. The family waved the trio down and then went on to greet each other.

"Tommy!" Allie giggled as he tackled her.
"Allie!"

"Hello it's nice to meet you." Tommys dad held out his hand to Nick.

"Are you Allies father?" he questioned making Nicks eyes go wide.

"No, that would be Clay." he stated shaking the man's hand.

"It's lovely to meet you." Tommys mother shook Clays hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Thanks for inviting Allie over for a week." he tried to give off a good impression.

"It's no problem really. They seem like really good friends and Tom doesn't make bad choices in friends that end up at my house." she happily stated. Clay smiled widely, he didn't think this was going to badly.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Toms father. I hope you had a good trip. Must've taken a while. You're going to take the train down to Brighton?"

"That would be the plan, it leaves in about 45minutes, would you like a coffee? I'll pay." Clay tried to offer up a drink.

"That seems lovely, but don't worry about paying." Mr. Simons chuckled. The group walked off. Allie and Tommy behind talking about the new game Allie had started playing. It seemed like it was all going to plan.

*
Hello my lovelies sorry that I haven't updated in a while!

GUYS GUYS GUYS! I got the grade I need to get to my next school. I'm so happy like AHHHHHH!

I hope this fulfils your DSMP needs. Greedy children.

After stating that fact I would like to ask butterfly's or ladybirds? (Ladybugs if you're American)

Remember I love you all!

(And happy new year)

Byeee!
(28/1/21)