Start of a New Life [Dream 1]

"PUT HER IN SOMEONE'S CAR! GO GO GO!" a voice cries as people shuffle in a rush.
CRASH. A broken window, car alarm going off, and now a crying abandoned child in a strangers car. People looked around to see the commotion outside but nothing was happening, someone was in the car. The van drove off with the men yelling trying to rush after it. After about 5 minutes, in the scorching hot trunk of the van, the man finally approaches the thing, the child actually. He assumed it'd just be the usual, a gun or something relating to weapons but in this case, it was a child. The man parks into a empty parking lot and looks to see what was brought.
A crying teen, bleeding open wounds, and ripped finger nails.
"Holy shit, it's scorching hot back here!" He says to the girl, putting her on a colder surface.
The girl cries and finally reacts to the tingle of relief from not being burned by the hot metal. Burns.
"Shhhh there we go, no more crying" he says cooing the girl down.
The girl whimpers, unsure of what the feeling was like to feel burned. She was young and  confused of what was happening. The man didn't know what to do since he had no first aid kit.
"Don't worry kid, I'll help you with those burns, let me getcha to a bar or somethin' " he says bringing her to the front of the van.   He drove recklessly just to get those wounds treated, he cared for anyone and everyone who was treat horribly.

We got to a bar, the guard asked for ID, the girl didn't have one.
"Sir, she has to be 21 or over" he says pushing he girl away.
"Come on, the kid needs to get somethin' ta drink, it's scorching hot out here, hot enough to burn you alive" he says in a convincing voice.
The guard sighs and lets him and the girl in. He brings the girl inside, getting to the bar side of the place.
"Heya Beth, gotta extra rag to spare, kid's bleeding and needs to be treated" he asks her.
"Oh shoot, yeah sure, take this one" she says giving one to him.
He applies pressure to the girl's fractured nose, making her shout in pain.
"Sorry about that, might have a broken nose kid, anywhere else?" He says looking around the girls body to stop the bleeding.
She shows her arms, full of cuts and bulletwounds.
"They gotcha' good kid, Beth, ya got that kit I gave ya" he asks, putting the rag along his side.
She nods, getting it quickly so customers didn't get angry with their inconvenience.  She comes back, giving him the kit.
"Thank youu" he says with a smile.
She smiles brightly as the lively band sang in the background. He turns to the girl, chuckling at how angry she looked at him.
"And what your name might be?" he says to the child, closely since it was hard to hear.
"S-selena" she shakes her voice while he cleans the wounds.
"Hello Selena, the name's Pete" he says wrapping elastic bandages on her hands.
She hisses in pain for a moment.
"Can I getcha somethin' ta drink darlin' " Beth asked the girl.
"Bacardi Lemon-"
"No, she's underage, give her a glass a water" he nods, nudging the girl lightly on her shoulder.
"Drinkin' at a young age" he scoffs, chuckling to himself.
"Kids these days" he says lowly.
The girl looked at him, in a smirking laugh, drinking the water.
"You'd be surprised to see how much I know" the girl adds, sipping from the glass.
"Let's get outta here before someone kicks us out" the man says dropping a few bucks, waving goodbye to Beth.
He grabbed the girl's hand gently, leading the way from the audience of the lively band.
The air was dry, like a whiff of heat onto a ice cube, almost melting your body.
He clicked his tongue, not knowing what to do next.
"What brings you to Michigan, kid" he says drinking a bottle of beer.
"I was took actually,  parent's are sent to prison tonight, and I ran away from CPS"
"Woah, woah, woah, jeez kid" he blinks, putting a hand out to pause.
"Yeah, that's my story so far, I've got a lot kore where that came from" Selena says, sitting in the back of the van.
He pats her back lightly, and notices a group of people gathering up outside, multiple with guns and badges from CPS. She looks at him, intensely knowomg they were gonna take her away.
"Come on, let's go, NOW" he says hurrying Selena up.
She hurriedly runs to the front, with him speeding onto another road. The man hasn't had a family in almost a year and a half, the pain and depression surrounded him for so, but this child.. changed him. He felt, odd like something reminded him about his children. It made him feel again, what it felt like to have a child in his presence.
"Thank ya Mistah.." she says softly.
He looked at the girl, and back at the road, silent for a moment.
"Where are you from anyways, kid" he asks, getting his gun loaded.
"New York" Her voice thickened with an accent, obviously hinting she was from there. Frank smiled, chuckling under his breath.
"How old are you, you look about 18 am I right?"
"No actually, I'm 14" She smirks, giggling.
His eyes widened, looking at her in disbelief.
"FOURTEEN?! You look so much older" he smiles.
She smiled, then noticed they were being followed.
"Shit, kid, do you know how to use a gun-"
"Way ahead of you" she smirks, pulling one out of her backpack, getting a good aim.
Vans pull up on both sides of the truck, she immediately started shooting the men. Pete waited, til the other men were able to shoot.
"Pete, what are you doing, aren't you gonna shoot them?!" She says, looking at them and back.
He ignores her, getting the timing right.
"JUMP, GO NOW!" He shouts, as he rapidly shoots the vans, blowing them up. She jumps out of the car, rolling and Pete rolling next. The van, skidded and crashed into a gasoline truck catching it on fire. She lays there, tiredly from running so much. He runs to her, making sure she was alright.
"You alright, kid? You alright?" He says pulling her up.
She nods, using his hand for support and dusting herself off.
"Where in the HELL did you learn to shoot like that, kid" he asks, narrowing his eyebrows from the bright flames of fire.
"Long story, I'll tell you later" she walks away with her backpack.
"Kid, wait" he says catching up, and stopping her.
She looks up to the tall man.
"You got any family 'round here? How in the he did you get here from New York?" He wipes sweat off of his face, cicadas chirping in the desert nearby.
"CPS wanted me deported with my grandmother in West Trinidad, and they were takin' me to a airport, have no idea why" He looks up and down, clearing his throat.
"Well then, guess it looks like you're stickin' with me" he says patting my back.
"Hell yeah! You're badass!" She says in excitement.
He smiles, chuckling.
"Flattered to hear, Miss Selena" he nods.
We start walking towards the city, trying to see if there was a bus straight to New York.
"I've got a few friends from New York, what part are you from?" He asks, paying the fee for the bus.
"Hell's Kitchen"
"That shitty place?! I was hoping da Bronx or Queens or something" he scoffs in annoyance.
"Ye, but it's my shitty home" I say laughing to myself.
He rolls his eyes, taking me to our seats onto the arriving bus.