The Long Way Home [End of Dream 1]

We head into the emergency room, me still covered in blood in the wounded areas of my body.
"Hello sirs, what can I do for you?" a woman says smiling.
"We need urgent help, she may've torn her ligament on her thigh, fractured her nose, a couple deep tissue damages on her back, spines a bit out of place in some areas, major wounds on her face, multiple stab wounds" Matt says frantically.
The women's eyes widened, and immediately calling for help. Frank put me on the gurney while nurses sent me into a room.
"What's the child's name, sir?"
"Selena Santiago"
"DOB?"
"March 22nd, 1990" he replies, tapping his foot and hands on the lobby desk.
"And what's your name sir"
"Frank, Frank Castle" he states.
The woman's eyes widened in fear looking up at him from her desk, nodding and gulping to herself. And quietly tells him his birthday and other information making sure it was all correct.
"Who are you to her, Mr. Castle" she softly asks.
"Just a.. friend" he nods.
She gave him a form to fill out for me asking what had happened, any conditions they should know about etc.
"Sir, SIR! You said she was just a friend? Isn't she your adoptive daughter?" She raises her eyes looking up from the clipboard.
His eyes widened, remembering that he told Karen he was going to adopt me. He nodded and still had to fill out the form. Matt smiled at him, laying his head on his shoulder, cane laying on the bench. Frank blushes.
"Matt Murdock?" A voice says from far away.
"U-um yes! That's me? What's wrong?" He asks.
"You're daughter wants you, and the other man as well" the voice says.
He looks at Frank, grabbing his cane and walking towards the voice. Daughter was the word that caught his attention. He held his other hand with Frank's and walked to the room I was in.
"She's stabilizied, we almost thought she wasn't gonna make it by how fast her heart was racing. Especially her overreactions" the nurse says in annoyance.
"Oh goodness, that's what happened back at home, she freaked out" Frank adds.
The nurse nods and steps out of the room to speak with both of them.
"She's got quite a few bruises on her back, we straightened her back by aligning it with a device for pulled muscles. As well as the other things you mentioned, we're about to put her through emergency surgery and hospitalized for a few days until she can go home" a doctor says walking in to move the gourney.
Frank's eyes widened in sadness, making him feel guilty. Matt rubbed his hand, to let him know he was still there.
"You mentioned overreaction, Miss" Matt asks.
She nods, raising a brow. "She has autism, as well as schizophrenia.." he softly says.
"Jesus Christ, that's why she freaked out when we bought her inside. She tried to get out, screaming about "I don't know him" or something like that, we had to sedate her or else she would've been into a coma" she writes down about my schizophrenia and autism, nodding that they can go back in to my room. 

Frank looks at Matt, hugging him close cause he was worried. This was the emotional side of Frank, you didn't see that often cause he was always in action or overthinking. He looked at my sedated body, rubbing my head.
"It's gonna be okay kiddo, they're gonna fix you up, and we'll be able to go home and relax" Frank says rubbing my head and pecking it.
As soon as he did that, I woke up panicking, breathing heavily in trauma. "Hey, hey, hey! It's okay, you're okay, it's me, Frank" he says holding my hand.
I look around frantically, not knowing what was happening, I was basically nonverbal from the trauma. That Russian man was in my head, he kept haunting me, those moments just before he beat the crap out of me.
"H-hurt" I croak from nervous trauma.
"I know you're hurt baby, but you're gonna get the help you need, I love you" he says kissing my head.
"I love you too" I say lightly touching Matt's hand.
His hand was so soft against mine, it almost felt like something I've never felt. My hands were so rough unlike his being soft. Which is shocking for a man who fights almost everyday of his life. He let me touch it, it was so warm. A nurse came in with IV, making my eyes widen in fear. I wasn't great on needles, I ticced violently.
"Fuck off" I ticced, waving my hand in the air.
"CHICKEEEEEN" I yelled, ticcing and whistling.
Frank giggled, watching me tic.
"Alright, it's time for anesthesia" the nurse says smiling in my eyes.
I was afraid of anesthesia but I needed it or else I was gonna scream my life away. I shed a small tear before closing my eyes. Frank put his head against mine and let them do their work. They waited in the lobby, listening to the people yelling at each other from being drunk. One of the nurses came out, giving them a card.
"I think you both of should go home and we'll give you a call to come back once she's back in her room" a nurse says giving Frank a number.
He nods and they leave.