Little Star [Last of End-1]

I was finally gonna be able to go home, all I know is that this was gonna be a pain to have to do. The nurses helped me get to shower and bathe me as well as they could, using my extra clothes I had in my backpack Karen had brought. , I had no money, no ID, nothing but just myself. I groaned in pain having to get up but it was gonna have to be done either way.
"You're almost there! One more time, you're gonna be able to get up!" Frank says helping me up.
I strained all the energy and strength I could get and got up by the support of Frank. I blinked and I was finally standing. He smiled as I made a shy smile cause I was embarrassed for looking weak.
"See tears are for babies, you're strong and finally got up!" He smiles, kissing my head.
I laugh as he wipes my sweat off my forehead. I got dressed in the room with the nurses and almost fell. I felt a hand, definitely not Frank's, it was Matt's.
"Don't worry I've gotcha" he says smiling.
I smiled and got up with the strength of his hand. He helped me up and we finally got the crutches I needed.
"Doctor says that she won't need a wheelchair, somehow she's healing faster than usual, but we still need to do physical therapy so we can get the leg back to working" the nurse says.
"How fast is she healing?" Matt asks
"She healed 3 weeks faster than normal patients with a torn ACL" the nurse says.
Matt nods, thinking about how odd I was. Could this be a mutant? Could I be a mutant?

Meanwhile they spoke, me and the nurse got me working to use crutches. I fell a few times, losing my strength, a weakness to my eyes but I couldn't see it yet.

"Don't worry, it's not the worse I've seen, keep trying, you're almost there" the nurse says straightening my back.

I yell out in pain, as she touched my back wounds and fell through a reconstructing area of the hospital.
CRASH
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" a worker says at the front desk.
The nurse looks down to see me bleeding, she screams as she calls for an emergency call through the hospital. Frank runs to see what was going on and sees that I wasn't around.
"What's going on?" Matt asks and sensing my body being even more in pain than before.
"SELENA" Frank says looking for me, he sees the broken wood, seeing my body laying in the ground.
"MATT, SELENA!" He yells at how loud the sirens in the hospital were.

A group of men attempt to attack Matt, instead he fought back. Frank stayed calm, helping him fight back and both ran to find a way down.
"Stairs?" Matt asked.
"Blocked off, we're surrounded by newscasters and police"
Breaking News: Two prisoners caught loose by the names of Trey and Cassandra Santiago, with the daughter Selena Santiago alone, they've come to look for her, if you have any information on the behalf of the two prisoners, please dial 911 or call NYPD, I'm Norma Hopkins on Channel 9

"That's Selena's parents.. but Trey's dead, and Cassandra on the loose, we need to keep her safe, come on, we can't stay here, who knows what'll happen" Matt says.

I croak in pain, using all my strength I can to sit up. They jump down the construction site, and help me up.

"Selena, we're going home, we need to go home now, your mom is on the loose" Frank says to me.

I nod and we plan on how to help me up the quickest.

"Frank, carry the crutches in the backpack, and use one half of her body and you use the other to help her up" Matt says helping me up.

"What about the car?" He asks.

"No time, we're surrounded by cops everywhere to find Selena and take her away, we have to go through the underground tunnels in order for her to not get caught" Matt says helping me up as I bleed out of my mouth.

Frank thinks for a moment and agrees, he helps my body up. I whimper out at how painful it felt, he shushes me in a nice way and they help me up.

"I'm sorry this is gonna be painful" Matt says carrying me by my legs.