Am i a good girl 🥵

Pure smut
680 words
———————————————————————————————
After a long day me and Natasha finished our fight for the day and we were all exhausted. You had finally finished dinner and you went to head up to bed but natasha slowly walked towards you and she reached out to you. She pushed your hair away from your face, you felt you're whole body tingle as she took your hand and led you to her bedroom.

She shut the bedroom door and slowly started kissing your neck and i felt her tender lips move over my skin "oh god Nat " i whimpered as I get hornyer and moved my hands down to her hips and pushed her on her bed i was now on top of her. We started making out and soon went for each others shirts "you ready" oh god her voice is so hot. Both of us taking off our shirts and flipped me over. Now she was on top. She traced her fingers over my bra and quickly unhooked it and the cold air hit my tits but they were soon taken by natasha her soft hands "you like that baby... you like that when i touch your pretty tits" i gave her an answer by kissing her and at the same time going for her bra. Wow. Her bra slides down her arms and giving me a great view of her tits. She moves up slowly wiggling her pussy on my stomach, her tits. Oh my. We gave each other the look and both jumped up and took off our pants she pushed me back on the bed and started kissing my neck and moved her way down. "god Nat..." she was almost there, now at my inner thighs running her fingers against my body "what do you want me to do to you?" she looked up at me "please touch me" "yea you want me too touch you, tell me, beg for me" she loved to tease "please Nat im begging you please touch me"

I whimpered that was her call and her tongue started circling around my clit "oh god o- she picked up the pace a little bit and went in with her finger "you want me huh, in you" "yes! yes Nat Now" "you feel so good" the clench started forming in my stomach "im getting close oooh god" she found the spot and started flicking it extra with her finger "you wanna cum for me baby" "yes .... oh god im gonna- im gonna cum nat im so close" i moaned i felt her fingertips pumping against my g-spot "cum for me" that drove me over the edge and i released my cum all over her hands "oh god your so good nat" she crawled on top of me "your such a good girl" that made me even more horny she came closer to my ear and whispered "i wanna feel you against me" i smirked at her and got up in the scissor position. "You better make me feel as good as you felt"

I started riding her thigh i felt her soaked pussy againt mine "jezus fuck.." she moaned i started searching for that one spot and i knew i found it after natasha threw her head back and arched her back "you cant come yet baby" i teased her at this point she was moaning so loud i could have cum only from her voice "GOD ... FUU- she kept on moaning i set her over the edge by putting one finger on her clit and circling it around Damm your so wet an you haven't go to my pussy yet. You adjust her hips on to your pussy but that's when i felt her loud orgasim on me. "I guess your a good girl too" i smirked at her "shut up" she said sarcastically. Rolling her back on the bed. I put a finger in her pussy and scoop up all the cum and I stick it in my mouth dang you taste good she smiles and falls asleep on me.