I want you //🥵

Soft hardcore Smut
This is more of a gxg smut than a Nat smut but you can just imagine it's you and Nat ❤️
777 words
———————————————————————————————
She is looking so hot today. Her long hair, her sharp jawline, and her beautiful clear skin. She has the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. Her body is curvy and her ass is beautiful. She is wearing black booty shorts with a dark red crop top and a bra that holds her DD breasts. Her thick thighs on the bed right next to mine. I want her so bad. About an hour into the movie she adjusts her position and her thigh touches mine. I don't think she meant to but it made me so good.

Her voice is beautiful, it's soft but also a little raspy at the same time. I squeeze her thigh. I was so nervous I was scared she wouldn't like me the same way I like her.
She put her hand on mine and squeezed my hand. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie hoping she would take the hint.
She did. She grabbed my face, she put her face up to mine. She was so close. She was softly breathing next to my face and she kissed me. We begin to makeout and she lets out a soft moan in my mouth. I got so horny when she did that.

I put my hand up and down her back and moved it up to her hair and pulled it. She moans more. I graze my hand down her back and grab her ass. She gets on top of me with either leg on each side of me. I smack her ass and kiss her more.

She takes off my white tank leaving me with my black lacy bra. She massages my breasts and I moan. I take off her top and bra and suck her tits. She jerks her head back and moans forcefully. I take off my bra, and we remove each other's shorts leaving us in our panties. She's wearing a red thong and I am wearing black cheeky panties. I kiss her neck and leave a hickey on her. "You are mine" She whispers. "Yes I am." She grinds on me and I start to breathe harder. I start to take off her panties and she lifts herself so I can get them off. "You're so wet baby." I say to her under my breath. "Only for you." She gets off of me and takes off my panties. She touches my tits and runs her hands down my body touching my wet pussy. She touches my clit and then lowers her head and starts to eat me out. "Fuuuck Y/n, don't you dare stop." She licks it so perfectly, she thrusts her tongue in and out of my pussy. She licks my clit and starts fingering my pussy.  I somehow manage to speak and I moan "Fuuuuuck, baby please keep going, I'm gonna cum." She goes faster and faster. "I'm gonna cum!!" She doesn't stop and I cum all over her face and she licks me one last time. She then shoves her fingers in my mouth and I lick them clean. "Your turn." I smile at her. We switch spots. Her pussy is so beautiful, and it's dripping wet. I can't believe that she is this wet for me. I finger her slowly and gradually go faster and faster. I lick her sweet tasting wet pussy and she moans so loud it makes me go fast and harder. I keep fingering her. "Nat-t! I'm gonna cum baby, don't stop!" Just as she's about to cum I stop and watch her lay there helpless and moaning. "You're gonna have to beg for it baby." I say to her, y/n looks at me and bites her bottom lip. "Nat I want it so bad you have no idea, please babe I need you to make me cum so hard." I sit there a little longer and get back to fingering her, I lick her pussy again and he groans under her breath. She moans louder. I edge her once more and when I start again she breathes harder and rolls her eyes in the back of her head. "I'm cumming!!" I keep going and let her cum.

She lets out a huge breath and lays there naked. I crawl up next to her and grab a blanket and cover us both. She smiles at me and kisses me and I kiss her back. "Be mine?" She asks me. I am so happy she just fucking asked me out!