[OLD]Break the Solemnity!

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments? Listen up new students. Here in heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."

"Uuughhh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me."

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to the fullest. As a dormitory leader of Octavinelle. I will support you to the best of my abilty."

"Which reminds me, where did the headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony."

"Abandoning his post.."

"Did he get a stomachache or something?"

"Why won't you listen to me?-" another with a purple robe who seemed angry following the missing person, Crowley.
"Not at all!"

"Ah, he's a here." A gem? With red hair spoke

'A ruby..?' Dia thought

"I cannot belive you all. We were missing one new student, so I went to find them."

'Oh so this really is serious? Where's master, or anyone familiar..?'
Soon Crowley looked over to Dia.
"You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the racoon, so step in front of the Dark Mirror."

Dia stepped up to the mirror.
"MGGHMMH!"

"State thy name."
The mirror spoke

"Diamond."

"The shape of thy soul..
. . . . . . .
Is unknown."

Crowley even with the mask seem bewildered.
"Come again?"

"I sense not a spark of magic in this one, infact I sense not even a living organism in them.
Therefore, they are suited for no dormitory."

Soon students from the crowds would mumble and question.

"They aren't alive?"
"How are they here if they have no magic?"
"You think about the magic?? The Dark Mirror literally said they aren't alive!!"
"Eck! Are they a zombie??!"

"An ebony carriage would absolutely NEVER go to meet someone who can't use magic! Especially one that isn't alive? In 100 years, there has not once been a mistake in student selection.
So why in the world.."

"Mghmgh," Grim finally was able to speak "If they can't use magic, then I'll take their place!" Grim got up.

"Unlike that,, whatever that is. I can use magic! Let me in the school instead! If you need proof, I'll show you right now!"

"Everyone, get down!" The 'Ruby' shouted.

Soon the venue turns into blue flames.

"Waaahh!!! HOT!! MY BUTT'S ON FIRE!"

"So, this is fire. It's like acid? But blue?" Dia spoke to no one.

"At this rate the school will be a sea of fire! Somebody, catch that racoon!"

"I'm no racoon!!! How many times must I say, I am the great Grim!!"