Crowley's unused Dorm for poor Gems, and Raccoons?..

"Mister Crowley, is this really where I'll be staying?

"Mister Crowley, is this really where I'll be staying?.." Dia said looking around, covering their head with their hood to avoid the 'rain' as Crowley called it.

"Yes! Now please come inside."
Crowley said as he opened the door to the dorm.

"Crowley said as he opened the door to the dorm

'This doesn't look so good..'
Dia thought.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain. Now as I head back to do more research, please make yourself at home." Crowley said as he put his hand to his head.

"Thank you Mister Crowley!"

"It is no problem, but please do not go wondering around the school. Farewell."

"Goodbye!"

Dia walked with Crowley outside, and watched as Crowley left, disappearing from view.

"So this is where I'm staying. It's, a bit different from the school..."
Dia slowly sat down on the porch(I think it's a porch) watching the rain.

"Rain was it? It's really nice, just like the ocean. I wonder if there's a ocean here too, maybe Jellyfish aswell.."
Dia closed his eyes and sighed.

"Phos, and Bort.. I hope you both are well."
Dia opened their eyes and looked down at the stairs leading to the Dorm, soon spotting the same grey furball that caused a ruckus during the ceremony.

"HYII! It's really coming down! My ear fire!" Grim quickly climbed up the steps, somehow not noticing Dia who stared at him from the top.

"It's you again.."

"HUH It's you! That blinding haired human!" Grim shouted, stopping right in front of Dia.

"Why do you continue to call me a human?.. I'm no human, I'm a gem."
Dia spoke softly getting up to grab Grim who was very alarmed.

"Let me go! I'm no pet!"
Grim shouted.

"No need to fight, I'd like it if you calm down, I want to bring you inside with me."
Dia said as he opened the front door of the dorm with Grim in hands.