Settling Into A Villians' World

The last sound Diamond heard was Phosphophylite, silly little thing.

It was the sound of rapid shaking to the space they were enclosed in, that our Diamond woken up too

"Time to wake up already?" Dia, or Diamond mumbled. Trying to stretch realizing they were stuck in the rectangular shaped confinement.

"Crap, people are coming. Gotta get a uniform while..." Someone outside of Dia's 'box' spoke.

Dia soon then realized that wasn't a familiar voice, that wasn't Phos, Bort, not even sensei.
Dia quickly became alarmed.

'Who, whose voice does that belong to.. Maybe a new gem was born.. But wouldn't the Shore of Nasceny be frozen over?..' Dia thought quietly.

Soon the box that Dia was in started shaking again

"Grr!! The lid is too heavy.. Time for my secret move!"
The mysterious 'gem' said.

'Heh? Secret mov-?'
"Uwaah!? Why did it get so warm???" Diamond shrieked, trying to get out.

Soon the box's top would come off as Dia almost threw it open.

"Okay, okay, gotta get...- WHAAAA! WHY ARE YOU UP??"

Dia turned their head, their eyes meet with a grey creature. Their already shining eyes somehow gleamed even brighter as they gasped.

"Oh oh! Look at you! Your so cute! Not as cute as the cute Shiro puppies but your still adorable!!" Dia exclaimed as they picked up the grey creature.

"HUUUUHHH?!??!!? ME, THE GREAT GRIM. CUTE AND ADORABLE??? NONSENSE HUMAN, FOR I AM SCARY AND SUPERIOR!" The grey creature named Grim yelled.

"Aweee don't be like that! And your also soft. Lunarian or not, you're too cute to be dangerous!" Dia gushed more.
'Maybe there's more of them! Uwah how cute!' Dia thought.

"Hah? Lunarian?? What dream world are you in weird human.. I am the great Grim! I'll be the best magician in the world!" Grim yelled as he struggled to get out of Dia's stronge grip, as if they were made out of stone.