↠ Party

Chapter 11:

So yeah basically the scenario is, dark luke. Angel was cute and innocent and luke was dark, as per usual but he cared so much for angel and would take a bullet, as usual, for angel.

Beware of smut tho i thought you guys deserve it or something haha if you dont like it just skip it tnx.

Year: somewhere in the 1980s

"We'll be invisible in this one," Harry said "so let's try not to scare the shit out of the past you, okay?"

"Okay," I said. He opens the door and loud bass made its way to my heart. We must be at a club of some sort. "Where the hell are we?"

"At a club, I think" Harry said to me and stepped out, the shadow disappearing behind us.

"Where am I?" I asked referring to the past me of course.

I saw myself sitting on a bar stool. Luke leaned on her ear and whispered something. She nodded and Luke left. Since Harry and I were invisible, I decided to walk towards her, sitting on the bar stool alone.

I was wearing a white shirt and some waist high pants. 1980s huh.

A man with spiky blonde hair walked over to me with an arrogant smirk. The past me looked disgusted and attempted to play with the bracelet on her arm.

"Hey baby," he said, hands provocatively sliding down my arm. "All alone?"

"I'm with someone," the past me said as politely as she could "sorry." Nope, not really.

"Luke, maybe?" The boy gloated. The past me stiffened. "I'll be taking that as a yes. God I've been wanting to do this for so long"

He took hold of the past me's arm and dragged her over to some place. I followed after them, glaring at the man holding the past me. My eyes widened when I saw that he was taking me an alley at the back of the club.

"Luke!" She screamed, thrashing at the guy holding him "Lu-"

"Shut up!" The guy said covering her mouth with his palm. I gasped and attempted to rip his arms off of her but with no fruitful outcome. It was like I was a ghost.

He pinned her to the ground and straddled her. She wiggled and I felt tears well up in my eyes. It was as if watching myself get raped, this is what happened when Luke first rescued me. I felt my heart constrict.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Luke shouted and the spikey headed man stopped his efforts, smirking at Luke.

"Hemmo, glad you can come and watch as I fuck your girl." He said taunting Luke. Luke's fists were clenched, his breathing increasing in pace.

"Let go of her," he said taking a taunting step forward "she's mine."

My pendant started glowing again.

"You want her? Come and get her." He said and Luke didn't waste a second at pinning the guy down. The past me gasped for air and stood up shakily.

"Luke, stop, please." She pleaded and took hold of his arm. She gasped when Luke was pinned on his back, the man giving hits.

"Stop!" I said and Harry watched wide eyed behind me "stop, please!"

"Stop," she begged, tears running down her cheeks.

"Stop!" We both scream simultaneously. I gasp when I felt like I was being sucked in. I close my eyes and when I open them, I was in the past me's position.

Did I just, possess the past me?

My body still felt shaky but I felt more confident. Luke had pinned the guy back on his ass and started throwing more punches.