Synopsis

Sequel to monster - read that one first so this makes sense

Angel, michael, calum and ashton were devastated once luke died, but they had to move on, and, of course, claim revenge on Alvin- Angel's ex fiancee who turned satanic.

So they move to New York - but during their move there, Angel has a new piece of information that she found out in Luke's letter- that her life was a cycle. A loop that got on till her 17th birthday then- she turns into a ball of sun and explodes, but comes back a few years later only to die once she turns 17 again.

Of course, moving to New York meant meeting new people, and so if Angel meets Harry - a boy whose intentions for her aren't at all that good- and promises to show her the truth, and her previous life, will she agree? Will she agree to find the answers she's been craving, and in the process herself?

"Angel, don't" Michael begs and holds his hand out to me. I look over at Harry, hands behind his back as he rocked back and fort on his heels, waiting patiently.

"I have to know Mikey," I finally say and walk towards the waiting couple as they smile at me.

"ANGEL! NO!" Michael screams and I look back at him, he was looking at me, tears falling down his cheeks as he reaches out for me desperately. The wind was whipping at my face and soon, I felt a small tug, before I let out a scream as I fall back into my past.

Then all went dark.

BOOK TWO BOOK TWO BOOK TWO DO YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING ITS BOOK TWO BOOK TWO BOOK TWO AKSJSJJDJDJSJJAKAKALLSDKSLALA

Hope ya'll enjoy come find me 😁 byeee x