Who we are

Name: Unknown

Given name (by Raven): Kira

Age: 6 (abandoned by parents and taken in by Branwen Tribe); 10 (leaving the Branwen Tribe and meeting Pyrrha); 12 (saving Amber, meeting Sienna and serving in the WF); 14 (saving Summer); 16 (enrolling in Beacon)

Relationship: Raven (foster mother), Branwen Tribe (caretakers), Pyrrha Nikos (main love interest/rival), Team SSSN (bros), Sienna Khan (best friend/love interest), Ghira Belladonna (superior)

Aura: none

Semblance: none

Looks and outfit:

You're free to style him however you want, but it's Kira's suit as his casual clothes

Stand: Killer Queen

Stand's abilities: Since not much is known about Stands in general, Killer Queen's abilities are a continuous discovery for its user as well

Stand's abilities: Since not much is known about Stands in general, Killer Queen's abilities are a continuous discovery for its user as well. Notably, though,

- Bomb Transmutation: pretty self-explanatory. Everything it touches, can be turned into a bomb simply by KQ detonating said object via pressing a button on its index finger.

- Sheer Heart Attack: second type of bomb, completely autonomous and reliant on body heat to find its target. Shown to have worked pretty well against Cinder and Salem, due to the fact that the hotter the body temperature of the target, the more powerful the explosion.

- Bites the Dust won't be here yet, but it will appear later on. I changed how it works, tho, as instead of exploding time it explodes space in a teleportation sense. Kinda like how All for One teleported the LOV out of Kamino Ward before fighting All Might.

Background: His parents threw him away after discovering he had no Aura or Semblance. Scared and afraid of the outside world, he was left at the tender age of six to fend for himself. While in the forest, he attracted the attention of a pack of Grimm and was about to be eaten, until a patrol of the Branwen Tribe saved him by killing the monsters. Vernal, the leader of the patrol, decided to take him to the camp where he met Raven. Raven was intrigued by the boy's situation and how he reminded her of the 'little girl' she left behind. She then chose to train him survival skills and swordsmanship before – four years later - the boy demanded he leave the tribe to explore the world. He traveled to Mistral, where he met future Team SSSN and Pyrrha Nikos, with whom started a rivalry in the Sanctum Combat tournament.