Killer King?

Teams RWBY, JNPR and SKRN were in Forever Fall as part of a faculty field trip to collect raw materials, specifically sap. One team who joined the aforementioned three was CRDL, the members of which were all on their lonesome scheming 'revenge'. "Those additional readings Port gave me were pretty useful, you won't say." Cardin said, rubbing his hands together with a wicked smile. "What do you want us to do?" asked Sky, who considered his defeat at the hands of Jaune a stain on his pride. "I want you to collect a couple more jars of sap. Lark was so kind as to get me some rapier wasps, and do these insects love sweet things."

"You want us to throw the jars at Jauney boy and the faunus?" At the mention of Sienna, Cardin huffed in annoyance. "Of fucking course! She dared disrespect me, after all. Faunas are nothing but animals anyway. And besides, she's cute enough..." The four grinned, failing to see a figure vanishing from the bushes it was hiding in as its master called it back.

"Now, that changes things...I might need to correct your behavior..." Kira muttered, as Killer Queen finished his report on what he saw. It wasn't the only thing on his mind – quite the opposite in fact. Ozpin had, in fact, summoned him to Beacon's vault for something life-changing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I called you for a real important reason. You mentioned that during your...imprisonment in Salem's castle she told you about Stands, right?"

"Yes, Ozpin. Though I must say, why is it just you and me here? Wouldn't someone like Qrow be here?"

"Qrow's off to the tribe, trying to get your mother's cooperation. But, the reason she knew about it was because of two reasons. One, she fought them in the past. Two, she is desperately hunting for these."

"A bow and arrow? Strange engravings

"A bow and arrow? Strange engravings." Kira said, squinting his eyes tight to examine the patterns on the arrow. "And it looks sharp, too. But why are you showing this to me?" Ozpin chuckled. "It's very simple. I believe – and I'm almost never wrong when it comes to guessing – that this object has the power to create and enhance Stands."

Kira's eyes widened, in shock for maybe the first time in his life. "Then...you mean that there could be someone like me out there?" Ozpin sighed, putting a hand on the boy's shoulder. "At the present time only you have this ability. Though I must say, one of the first years matches the levels of Aura required, and it just so happens that this isn't the only arrow we have, the other being in Ironwood's custody."

"Now wait a minute." Kira said, gripping the arrow. "What would happen if I were to...stab myself with it?" Ozpin didn't know how to answer, but tried to reason. "Well, we don't know what would happen. Maybe your already existing Stand would evolve into something else..." the headmaster brightened and snapped his fingers. "The Requiem Stage!"

"The 'Requiem Stage'?" Ozpin nodded rapidly. "I've only heard about it in books, but it is said to make Stands more powerful."

"Hm. I see. I'm doing it then." Ozpin frowned. "Are you really sure? It might take time for it to evolve, and it might be not as effective. Kinda like when a system is undergoing a huge update."