Very Bizarre

"We intend on sending you to Vale to guarantee the security of the civilian populace for the Vytal festival." Ironwood stated, surprising the two recruits and even more so Winter. "General! Are you sure?"

"Dead serious. Now, Winter, if you could give us a minute." Winter nodded and saluted to the general. Completely ignoring the two recruits in the process. "If you could stop staring at Agent Schnee, it would be very much appreciated." the General scowled, and one of the two stifled a chuckle enjoying the other being reprimanded. "You attended the same course, as you are the only two people with natural...abilities like Ozpin's student, the one we spoke about."

"Kira, right? What are your orders for us?" Their Stands' shadows manifested as they asked.

"Simply protecting the festival's good unfolding. We don't need incidents happening." The general simply couldn't afford telling them the truth. "As you wish General!" the two saluted and exited the room, one slinging an arm over the other's shoulder. "Wanna get a bowl of ramen?'" he asked, "My treat!"

----------------------------

Lore Intermission

Awakened Stands

Stand name: King Crimson

Stand user: Atlas Special operative [CLASSIFIED] - codename Dead Silence

Range-irrelevant Stand with abilities of the causality interference kind. More details not found.

 More details not found

Stand name: Dullahan

Stand user: Atlas Special operative [CLASSIFIED] - codename Kail

Long range Stand with abilities of matter manipulation. Further information unknown.

 Further information unknown