Dance with vengeance

"I saw some interesting students in the hall yesterday." Kira was in Ozpin's office – again – with the only difference being a raven on a tree. "You can show yourself, mom."

The raven flew in and manifested in the form of the Branwen tribe's leader, Raven. "What about the students you mentioned?" Ozpin asked, "well, just that we kinda recognized each other. Team CMEN, from Haven Academy."

Ozpin and Raven widened their eyes. "You mean...you know them." Kira nodded. "I fought them off when I stumbled into Cinder, Mercury and Emerald trying to steal Amber's powers. How is she, by the way?"

A sigh followed and Ozpin looked into Kira's eyes with a stern expression. "We found out that they still managed to inflict her damage. She was diagnosed with an incurable illness when Qrow stopped by at- no, no, no..."

"Haven Academy, right? Who's the headmaster?"

"That Lionheart! Fucking hell!" Raven lashed out, banging her fist on Ozpin's desk and causing his mug to fall on the floor. "At least we know that we have a traitor among us. And it's best if we proceed acting as if we know nothing. Oh, with the dance coming up maybe you want to stay, Raven? Pass time with your actual daughter?"

Raven's eyebrow twitched. "I'm not killing you just because you would reincarnate. But if you do as much as insinuate that I don't consider Kira as my own OR that I don't care about Yang...I'll be done with your head faster that you can imagine." Kira cleared his voice to deescalate the situation and began speaking again.

"I say we just act like we know nothing. Me being here actually plays in our favor...I bet CMEN are desperately hoping to see my head mounted on a pike with my guts Grimm food. But you know me too well. I don't concern myself with matters such as winning and losing, but I wouldn't lose to anyone if I were to fight."

"That we know too well. I actually called you here to inform you we want Pyrrha Nikos to be the next Fall Maiden. And we want you to protect her."

"Asmuch as I care about her, she is more than able to protect herself. Babyinganyone is counterproductive. No qualms if it involves giving CME a beating,though...that's not all, ain't it?" Ozpin shook his head in denial. "We used tobelieve Stands were unique powers granted to people at birth because thelegends said so, but... we were wrong. The original four maidens, for example.The four women of the fairy tale." Ozpin grabbed an old book from a shelf, andshowed Kira four dusty prints. 

"Erina Pendleton, the Fall Maiden,