Nine

Hours later

Jungkooks pov

I whine a little looking around and I tilt my head seeing a really fancy bedroom. I look down and notice I'm handcuffed to the bed "w-what?.."
I stand up and try and get out the handcuffs but it won't work

I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I turn to the door and look at it scared.
The door then opens and I gasp seeing Park jimin walk in holding a small box

He looks at me "you're awake~" I nod "let me go this instant Park jimin!!" he smirks "oh darling. You're not going anywhere~" he walks to me, I try to kick him but gasp when he grabs my ankle and then trips me up so I fall onto the bed

I gasp when he then makes me lay down on the bed and pulls the blanket over me "you need more rest" I shake my head and push the blanket away "no! What I need is for you to let me go!!"

His eyes darken making me gulp. He looks at me "you will do as I say. I do not want to hurt you" I stare at him "then what do you want?" his eyes soften "I want to love you!"

I look at him and then look down "but.. You've killed people! That isnt the way to make someone love you!" he sits next to me "i couldn't help it, they got to close to you"

I gulp and then look at him again "please get me out the handcuff.. I-if you promise not to hurt any of my friends o-or family... Then I'll stay with you"

He stares at me "you swear?" I nod "and maybe.. M-maybe I can learn to love you?" he huffs and then takes the handcuff off of me.

I look down "I'd like to rest now.." he stands up "darling-" I shake my head "I'm okay" he walks out the room and I hear the door lock.
I sigh and lay down.

I'm so scared...
I-i don't even know what to think!