Eight

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I walk out the store holding everything I need. I look around "aish.. Its getting dark, I didn't even realise the time" I giggle a little and then start to walk home.

I sigh seeing a gang of drunk men in the way of me getting home. I spot an alleyway which I use when it's light out to get home.
I gulp "i suppose it's the only way back"

I take a deep breath and start to walk down the alleyway using my phone for the flashlight.

"I knew youd walk down here eventually!~"

I freeze in my place, I drop my bags and I then gulp and turn around and my whole world drops

he smirks "hello gorgeous~" I step back "s-stay back or-or ill call the police!" he chuckles "and tell them what? The most dangerous man in the planet is trying to love you?"My eyes widen "w-what?"

My eyes widen "w-what?"

He chuckles "oh darling. You don't understand what a yandere is, do you?~" I step back when he steps towards me "I'd rather die then see you hurt~" I stare at him and he grabs both my hands "I would rather kill myself then harm you in any way"

My breath hitches when he gently caresses my cheek "you're the most precious and beautiful jewel in the world! I'd do anything to protect you and have you in my possession" I look away from him "jimin I can't-"

He makes me look at me and he smiles "let me love you~" we make eye contact and he licks his lips "stay with me my love?" I look away from him and down. I gasp seeing blood on the floor.

He makes me look at him again "focus on me... I need an answer or I might get angry and neither of us want me to get angry" he gently rubs my cheek with his thumb.
I look at him "I'm sorry.. You're a murderer!"

I pull my hands away from him and grab my bags and rush away from him as fast as possible.

I get to my house and scream seeing jimin leaning against my front door with his arms crossed while holding a bloody knife.
I gulp and step back "h-how did you-"

He looks at me "you're about to make me do something I didn't want to do darling" he steps towards me "you didn't give me the answer I wanted" his eyes darken "I'm very sorry I have to do this darling. But you'll understand one day"

I step back away from him as he walks towards me "w-what are you going to do" he grabs my throat making my eyes widen. He smiles "sleep well my love"

I gasp when suddenly it all goes black

Jimins pov

I hold the unconscious jungkook in my arms and smirk a little.
"he'll understand one day~"