Seven

Jungkooks pov

I run as fast as I can to jennies house "NOONA OPEN THE DOOR!!" I gasp when Lisa opens the door. I rush inside and then make her close and lock the door. Tears roll down my cheeks "he's a psycho!!"

Lisa gasps "whoa.. Who?!" I look at her "Park jimin!! He walked out of the basement completely covered in blood and then he started saying how I'll be his eventually and-and he had a knife and rope in his hand!! He's the yandere!"

Lisa's eyes widen "no way" I nod and cry more "I'm so afraid! I trusted him!" Lisa hugs me "it'll be okay Kookie. We need to tell the police" I sniffle "there's no evidence though...they won't do anything!"

She sighs "we should still tell them" I nod and then sniffle "can we just cuddle on the couch... I want to forget about it until morning" she nods "jennie will be back soon with ice cream and treats. It was movie night anyways"

She sits on the couch. I then sit next to her and cuddle up to her. I look at the window and gulp "I'm so scared.."

15 minutes later

Jennie walks inside and rushes over to us after locking the door "kook!! Lisa messaged me what's happening! This is horrible" I nod and she sits down next to me after putting the bag down. I cuddle up to both of them and glance out the window and scream a little seeing someone outside.

Jennie smiles "it's just the tree Kookie. Nobody is there" I blink and look back at the window and see a tree "o-oh."

We all cuddle on the couch and watch a movie together...

I-I'm so afraid..

Jimins pov

I look through the window at jungkook who was cuddled up to the two girls. My eyes darken and I lick my lips tasting some blood I had on the corner of my mouth. I smirk "I'll wait until valentines day..I'll make it so romantic for you jungkookie~"

I continue to stare at him while they all watch the movie..

He WILL be mine!