Six

Two days later

Jungkooks pov

I sit up quickly hearing an ear piercing scream. I look around and gasp not seeing jimin "HYUNG?!" I rush out the room and gulp not seeing any lights on in the house.

I turn on the lights and walk around the house trying to find jimin "hyung??" I scream a little when a pig walks out of the basement. I gasp a little "oh..."

I crouch down "huh..." the pig walks to me and I smile a little "how cute..." i gently stroke the pig and jimin then walks out from the basement "lulu!- shit.."

I look up and stand up quickly seeing him covered in blood.
My eyes widen "h-hyung...what-what are you doing?" he sighs "I didn't want you to find out this way jungkook"

He walks towards me and I walk backwards. He smirks "you will be mine~" I see a knife and some rope in his hand. I shove him backwards "you're a monster!!!"

I run out the house and run down the street. I look behind me and see jimin slowly walking behind me. He smirks "you'll get tired eventually~"

Tears roll down my cheeks
No no no no no no no no no no!!!
I trusted him!!!!

Jimins pov

Jungkook continues to run as fast as he can down the street. I stand still smiling "don't worry Kookie...you'll come back to me soon~" I lick my lips walking back to my house and down to the basement where I have photos of jungkook on the walls. I laugh

"you'll be mine eventually. You'll be mine by choice.... Or I'll make you mine~"