One

Jungkooks pov

I laugh a little with my friends standing outside of school. Yugyeom laughs "kook this is amazing!!" I nod "it looks cool!"

I stop laughing when I feel someone watching me. I turn around but don't see anyone.
Bambam looks at me "you good?" I nod "I'm fine... I just felt someone staring at me"

He laughs "oooo somebody likes youuu~" I laugh "oh don't be ridiculous" we all laugh and I continue to watch all my friends while they dance to the music we were playing.

Mingyu gasps "are you all going to the party on Saturday?" I shake my head "I'm gonna stay at home. I don't like being in a room with a bunch of strangers. Im gonna stay and cuddle with Mr and Mrs brown bear"

Bambam laughs "you're so cute sometimes" eunwoo nods "and so innocent. It's adorable" I blush and giggle

I feel someone staring at me again so I turn around and huff "aish...this is annoying, eh I'm sure it's nothing"

Jimins pov

I lick my lips looking at jungkook laughing with his friends. I look him up and down and smirk when he turns around. He then giggles "HIYA NOONA!" he then makes a heart

 He then giggles "HIYA NOONA!" he then makes a heart

I feel anger building up inside me. I then look at the woman and my eyes darken and I jump down from the tree smirking.

I sort my suit out and then run my hand through my hair. I look at the time, jungkook should be walking home soon and then will get a glass of milk with three cookies, he will change into his adorable pajamas and then cuddle up with his Teddy on the couch while watching cartoons.

The woman that jungkook just made a heart at gasps and runs over to me "omg you're Park jimin!" I nod "I am" she gasps "can I get a photo with you?!"

I then get an idea

I wink at her "how about dinner?~" she blushes "really?" I nod "let's go~"

I then smirk hearing jungkook giggle "sorry guys! I have to go home! Byeeee!" I glance over at him and see him cutely wave at his friends and then walk away holding his bag.

I then look at the woman "let's go then" she nods and then follows me to my car and climbs inside

What a dumb bitch...
She won't be getting dinner..
She's going to get killed!!