Three

Two weeks later

Jungkooks pov

I walk down the path and see jimin walking out his house. I wave "MORNING HYUNGIE!!" he looks at me and smiles "morning jungkook" I giggle and walk to him "you've got work today?" he shakes his head "I'm actually going to the playground"

I gasp "ooo I'm going there too!! We can walk together if you want?" he nods "id like that" I nod "cool!" we begin to walk to the playground together. I look at him "sooo you meeting a colleague or something?"

Jimin nods "he's a friend..." i pout "you're very mysterious" he looks at me, "I am?" I nod "yep! I don't know much about you" he nods again "well what do you want to know"

I giggle "favourite color?" he looks at me "yellow" I gasp "oooo I like yellow too! But red is my favourite color!" he nods "I see..."

We arrive at the playground and I smile looking around "hmm...jennie isn't here?" he looks at me "who's that?" I look at him "one of my best friends. She might even be bringing her girlfriend!"

Jimins pov

Good....this... Jennie person can live..

Jungkook waves to me "she's over there. See you later hyung!! Have a nice day with your friend!!" I wave back "you too" he then runs off and over to jennie and her girlfriend.

Red is his favourite color... I already knew that~

I walk over to taehyung who was stood leaning against a tree "you're speaking to him now?" I nod "and he doesn't suspect a thing~"

Taehyung laughs a little "dude you are literally a yandere" I roll my eyes "no I'm not...im slightly obsessed with him. I'm not some fucking teenager obsessing over my crush in school"

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "no... You're an adult. Obsessing over a young adult" I shove his arm "piss of-"

"jimin look!"

I look over at jungkook and see a girl kissing his cheek.
My blood boils.

How. Fucking. Dare. She.

Taehyung grabs my wrist "dude. Calm down he's looking over"
Jungkook looks over and smiles adorably,he waves cutely "Hiya hyungie!!!" I smile "hello jungkook"

He turns back around and I smirk and whisper "that woman's blood is red... Like Jungkooks favourite color~" taehyung huffs "you're one crazy bitch" I nod "indeed I am~"

I pull my phone out and call taehyung. He sighs "the shit I do for you is ridiculous...." he walks far away from me and then I put my phone to my ear and walk around.

The girl gasps "HOLY SHIT THAT'S PARK JIMIN!!" jungkook giggles and nods "it is" I look over at them and wave and the girl then runs over to me "can I get a photo?!" I nod "after I'm finished on the phone" I walk away and then make sure she follows me and none of the others do.

People are so stupid!