Four

One month later

Jungkooks pov

"what do you mean he's gone missing?" I tilt my head. Lisa sighs "he hasn't gone home in a full week jungkook! Ben has gone missing! It's the same with mingu and Rachel!! They've all gone missing! All presumed dead by the police!"

I sit down on my bed holding the phone to my ear "but they're all my friends...i-i don't understand. People are gonna suspect me aren't they?!!" jennie huffs "no they aren't. The police don't suspect you at all. We think someone might be stalking you kook"

My eyes widen "w-what?" Lisa goes silent and jennie then sighs "all these people have all hugged or kissed your cheek and all, in the past have had a crush on you...us,aswell as the police think someone has gone psycho from being in love with you too much..they're a yandere".

I hear a knock on my door. I look out the window "okay...u-um my friend is here now. He'll protect me and help me. Thank you noonas" they both say goodbye and I hang up and rush to the front door and open it

I see jimin stood there and I hug him tightly with tears in my eyes "hyung!!"  he gasps and hugs me back "what's happened? What's wrong?" I start to cry "I'm scared! Someone is stalking me and killing my friends!"

His eyes widen "what?!" he steps inside still hugging me and closes the door with his foot "hey hey calm down.." he gently strokes my hair "its okay.. Have the police told you this?"

I step back a little and shake my head "no, but they've been speaking to my friends about it! Loads of my close friends have gone missing and are presumed dead! And it all makes sense! Someone is stalking me and killing my close friends! And-and I'm so scared! What if they know where I live!"

Jimin shakes his head "it'll be okay. Why don't you stay a couple nights with me? I'll protect you. You can come to work with me and everything. I won't leave your side to keep you safe" I sniffle "are you sure?"

He nods "of course I am. Come on" he holds his hand out and I smile a little and grab his hand and he gently pulls me over to his house next door.

He pulls me inside and then pulls me upstairs where I see loads of doors. He pulls me into a room "this can be your bedroom. Mine is across the hall.. My office is at the end of the hallway. Please don't go in there and you can go anywhere in the house, apart from the basement. That is just embarrassing... So much mess and trash down there"

I giggle a little and nod "okay. I-is that the bathroom?" I point to another door and he nods "yes. Just don't go in the door at the end of the hallway, that's where I work when I can't get into work or do some extra work" I nod "I won't go in there. Thank you so so much hyung"

He nods "we'll go get your things in a few minutes. Get settled in first" I nod and walk into the room and look around

I'm so glad to have jimin in my life.
He's such a kind and caring friend.

Jimins pov

He is right where I want him to be~
And I won't ever let him go!