C H A P T E R 2

y/u/n=your user name
y/i/n=your insta name

y/n:

That evening I just watched a movie and went to bed pretty early.

***

The next morning I stood up at 10am. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and got changed. Then I walked downstairs and made myself breakfast with the food I had left. I still had the things to do pancakes so I made the batter. I sat on the couch and scrolled through twitter. I saw nothing special, so I closed the app again and walked back into the kitchen to make my food. 

I sat at my table and ate my food while I watched a youtube video. After I watched the video and ate my pancakes I walked upstairs and took my book to read a bit, because I didn't wanted to stream now. I opened the page where I ended yesterday and started to read.

***

After like an hour of reading my eyes got tired, so I decided to stand up. I let my eyes wander around the room, until they stayed at my guitar. I didn't practiced for a few years now, so I grabbed it and played a few songs I knew. They were all really basic and boring. I decided I could learn a few new songs that are easy but cool. I opened my spotify and I saw the album of Wilbur Soot, one of my favorite singers and streamers. I smiled and opened the album, to see which song I could learn. I really liked 'Losing face' so I looked up the notes for it.

I spend two hours of learning the song. I walked downstairs and ate a pancake that I didn't ate this morning. I looked at my phone and saw that my dad has messaged me.

-chat-----

dad: hello how are you? How is it to live alone? Your mom is freaking out that you actually                        moved out
me: well, it's good here. 'til now everything's fine:)
dad: that's great, have a nice day y/n!
me: thanks dad, give my greetings to mum please:P
dad: sure

-chat-----

I put my phone away and checked the time. It was already 4pm (idk if this fits... we're just imagine that it does lmao) so I walked into my streaming room. I started my pc and leaned back. I looked at the sealing and thought about my mum. I could imagine how done she was because I was not home and smiled. I devoted myself again to my pc and opened twitch and then went live. 

I waited until my intro had played and greeted my viewers. "Hello, how are we today chat?" I asked and looked at the chat. I smiled "I'm also good thanks. I guess we're gonna play stardew valley today. But first just some chill and talking. Sooo what happened today? Actually not much. I just know that my mum is freaking out because of me" I said and laughed "She actually didn't saw me since yesterday you know. I don't know it's a bit annoying" I looked back at the chat again. "Oh no someone said that he would be happy to have such a mum. Well, you're right, somebody would be grateful for such a nice mum. If you're seeing this I'm awfully sorry" I said and smiled.

I talked a bit more with my chat before I opened the game I was about to play. I started it a few days ago with my chat and it was really a lot of fun. The game was not that hard and very chill so I mostly still talked about some random stuff. From time to time my eyes went briefly to the chat. This time I stopped playing for a moment. Everyone was saying that Wilbur Soot was in my chat. I paused the game and the checked the viewers. 

"Oh my fucking god. You're right chat! Hello Wilbur welcome to my stream!" I said and chuckled. I actually couldn't believe it, but I tried to overplay it with 'acting normal' which didn't worked out well. Then I saw a message from him in the chat. I read it in my head: 'hello y/g/n' I didn't stop looking at the chat which turned out as good because he wrote another message: 'you're very nice, for how long are you a streamer?'

"Uhm... I don't know, I think I stream now for half a year" I said and unpaused the game. I wanted to continue to play, which barely worked because I was still very overwhelmed. I just walked around in the little word but still looked at the chat. 'wow for half a year? you made it very far' I smiled and continued playing. There came a few more messages from him but the last one was crazy: 'Okay I have to leave but I would like to message you, could you tell me your instagram name?' "Oh shit yes of course it's y/i/n"

Then he was gone. My chat was still freaking out, just like me. Wilbur was kinda my favorite streamer and it was crazy that he watched me playing a dumb game on twitch. "Okay chat, yes that was crazy. But we should move on like normal, I'm gonna inform you about what happens next" I said and continued playing like I said. Of course my chat didn't calmed down but I just ignored that.

***

"Alright, it's getting late, see you tomorrow again!" I said and ended my stream. I leaned back in my chair and tried to process what just happened. I decided to go downstairs to make me some food. I opened my fridge and saw that I had nearly nothing to eat anymore. It was pretty late 'cause I streamed longer than I wanted so I couldn't buy anything today. I told myself to do it tomorrow and just ate what I still had. I sat on the couch and watched a movie while eating.

After a while I got tired so I just put away my plate and walked upstairs into my room. I took out a t-shirt and got changed. Then I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and then I went to bed.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1035 words)

Thanks for reading! Remember to eat and drink water<3

-Luma