C H A P T E R 2 6

y/n:

As we arrived at the beach I sat into the grass and looked at the sea. Even though it was already dark there were many people at the beach. Wilbur sat next to me and said nothing. "What do you want to do this evening?" I asked and looked over to him. He shrugged "I don't know yet. I think Tommy has messaged me if I want to stream with him" I nod "Sounds great" "Are you okay with that?" I smiled "Of course why shouldn't I?" I asked and chuckled. 

I looked again at the sea and lay my head on his shoulder. A moment later he lay his head on mine. I smiled and closed my eyes. 

After a while he lifted his head again. I opened my eyes and also lifted my head. I looked at him  with a confused look. He just looked down to me since he was still much taller than me. His eyes went down to my lips and back up. I smiled. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. He quickly turned the kiss into a french kiss. We only broke the kiss because we both had no breath left. 

***

We didn't stayed at the beach that long and went after about half an hour later back to Wills house. When we arrived I sat on the couch. "I'm gonna go stream then. Do you want to stay here?" I nod. "Okay, see you later then" he said and smiled at me before he walked upstairs.

I just lay on the couch and scrolled through Tik Tok. After five minutes I've got a notification that Wilbur Soot was live. I quickly opened Twitch and started watching his stream. He first just talked with Tommy until they started playing Minecraft. I got really tired after a while and didn't really listened to what they said. But then I heard how Tommy mentioned my name and I was listening again. 

"Do you know if y/n is free today? She could play with us" he said. I smiled. "She's actually here right now. Well in the living room" Wilbur answered. "What the fuck? Why is she at your place?!" Tommy asked loudly. I laughed a bit. "I could get her, then you could ask her" Wilbur said and laughed. "Yeah, do that. I think you're lying. Why should y/n be at your place?" "Should I come upstairs?" I quickly wrote in the chat 'cause I saw that Will looked at it. He smiled and nod "Do that y/n" 

I turned off my phone and stood up. I yawn and headed upstairs into Wills room. I sat in the background on his bed and looked at him playing. "Oh hello y/n" Will said and turned around for a second. The second chair still stood next to the table so I quickly put into the frame of the camera and sat next to Will. He gave me one of his headphones. "Hello Tommy. Whats up?" I asked and smirked. "What the fuck!" Tommy yelled. Wilbur and I both laughed. "Why are you at Wilbur's place?" he asked. "Well we are friends. We meet up pretty often" I replied and chuckled.

***

I stayed for the rest of the stream in Wilbur's room. It was quite funny. They both streamed for nearly two hours before they finally ended the stream. Wilbur stayed with Tommy in a call but I walked over to the bed and lay down. I was really tired and could've fell asleep like this.

I actually nearly fell asleep but Wilbur ended the call and lay next to me. I opened my eyes again and looked at him. "How late is it?" I asked. "I don't know... uhm... 9pm" "Shit, I thought it was much later. Anyways I am hungry, what about you?" He nod "I'm also hungry. Do you want to cook something? I actually don't really want to" "I can cook. You just have to say what you want. Probably I don't fall asleep then" I said and sat up. "Okay then, if you want to" he replied and giggled.

***

"The stream was fun. I'm really looking forward to see Tommy in real life. Is he like this also when he's not streaming?" I asked as we walked downstairs. "Yeah, he actually is. Sometimes it's really funny but also annoying" he replied which made me giggle "I can imagine"

I quickly made the food and sat next to Wilbur on the couch while it was cooking. He put his phone away so we could chat a bit while the food was getting ready. After a few minutes the food was done and we could eat.

We just talked a bit about random stuff until I was really tired. We walked upstairs and I directly went into the bathroom. I quickly got changed and got ready for bed. I then walked back into Will's room. While he sat at his desk and did something on his pc I already went to sleep. After a while were I was really close to fall asleep he lay next to me.

He grabbed me at my hips and pulled me over to him. He gave me a short kiss and whispered "good night y/n, I love you" I just smiled "I love you too, good night"

***

The next morning I woke up because of Wilbur. "How late is it?" I asked as he walked back into the room. "Uhm... 12pm" he answered. "Fuck, really? Why am I always sleeping that long?" I asked and giggled. He just smiled at me. "Well, I'm going to the studio now. Can you place the keys anywhere outside when you're leaving? Like anywhere where I can find it" I nod "Sure" "Thank you" he replied and chuckled. 

After a while I also stood up and walked into the bathroom where I put on my clothes from yesterday and brushed my teeth. I then walked downstairs into the living room. Wilbur already was about to put on his jacket. I smiled "See you tomorrow I guess" I said and walked up to him. He nod and smiled. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. He then leaned down and stopped a few centimeters in front of my face. "See you tomorrow, darling" he said before he gently kissed me. When he called me 'darling' I could feel how my face got red again. 

When he let go off of me he chuckled. He then left and I stood there with a red face and not able to do anything.

***

I didn't stayed at his house for that long after he left. At 1pm I've got all my stuff and placed the key, as he told me, under the doormat. I then put out my phone and quickly wrote him where I placed the key, before I plugged in my headphones and started my playlist. I quickly headed back home and let me fall there on my couch. 

I didn't really knew what I could do now so I just went upstairs and lay in my bed where I just scrolled a bit through Tik Tok. I didn't had any plans for this day except streaming so I decided to do that a bit earlier that normal. I walked over into my streaming room and turned on my pc. I then opened Twitch and started my stream.

"Hey guys!" I said and smiled at the camera. "I know I normally don't stream that early, well, it's not even that early but normally I stream like- later" I said and giggled. "Anyways. I didn't really know what to do and streaming is always a good thing so here we are! Since I don't know what I could do I want that you decide what we are doing today. I think I would like to play Minecraft but let's see what you want to do" I continued and looked at the chat. I had many comments who told me to play Minecraft, but also a lot that said I should play a Zelda game. 

"Okay... let's make a quick poll..." I said while I made it. "Okay, you can vote!" I said as I was ready. A few moments later I checked it again. "Okay, I think Minecraft won. Then let's go I guess" I said and opened Minecraft. "Should we make a new world? I actually just wanted to train a bit since I'm still kinda bad at it. Okay you know what, I'm gonna make a new world. I want to see how far I can get. Probably not that far but we will see" I continued and laughed.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1439 words)

Thanks for reading:)

- Luma