C H A P T E R 3 2

y/n:

The next morning I woke up at 12.15pm. After I woke up I grabbed my phone and scrolled a bit through Tik Tok, before I stood up. I walked into the bathroom and got ready. I was kinda excited for the day, 'cause today would arrive Tommy, Tubbo, Phil and Niki. Jack wasn't sure yet if he's coming today or tomorrow.

After I showered and got dressed I walked downstairs. I sat on the sofa and messaged Will.

-----

me: hey, can I come over already? 
Wilbur: yeah sure
me: do you know when they're gonna arrive? and are they coming to your place?
Wilbur: I think they're coming at 2pm and yes they're coming to my place:)
me: alright then see you<3
Wilbur: yeah bye<3

-----

I lay my phone on the coffee table and headed upstairs. This time I got a bigger bag than usual to bring the two t-shirts I've got from Will, back to him. I then walked back downstairs and got my bag as well as my phone. I walked over to the door and put on my shoes, my coat and got my keyes. I walked out and got my phone to listen to some music while I would walk to Will's house. 

***

I arrived ten minutes later and knocked at his door. He opened it just a few seconds later. I smiled as I saw him. "Hey" he said smiling and stepped away from the door so I could walk in. He closed the door behind me and walked back to the couch where he sat down. I put off my shoes and my jacket. Then I walked up to him and sat next to him on the sofa. 

"Did you hear anything from Jack?" I asked. He looked up from his phone and nod "Yeah, he's coming tomorrow, he won't make it today" I nod "Okay, that's sad actually" I replied. He shrugged "Yeah..."

"So are you excited?" he asked and smirked. I nod "Yeah really excited. I can't imagine to meet these people" I replied and chuckled. "I can't imagine it as well. We've never something like that before. I mean we did, but not with that much people at one time" he said. "I just hope that everything goes well. Also, where are they all sleeping? Are they going in a hotel?" I asked. He shrugged "I actually don't know. Maybe they want to sleep at my place since that would be very easy, but I wouldn't have enough space for everyone" 

"I know. I mean some could also sleep at my place if they want to" "That would be nice" he said and smiled "But probably they also booked a hotel" he said and shrugged again. I just nod and smiled.  

***

We just talked about random stuff for the next hour until it was already 1.45pm. "Oh shit, it's pretty late, they should arrive in the next half hour I guess. I mean if what you said is true of course" I said. I lay with my head on his stomach and looked up to him. He was on his phone so I closed my eyes for a while.

Then the doorbell rang. I immediately sat up and turned around to face the door. I looked to Will who put his phone away and stood up. He walked over to the door. I stood up as well and walked up to him. He looked down to me and smiled before he opened the door. "Hey Niki!" I said as I saw her. "Hey y/n, and hey Will" she said. I walked up to her and hugged her. Wilbur did the same.

We let her come in. She placed all of her stuff at the cloakroom and put her bags somewhere else. Then she walked over to the couch and sat next to us. "Didn't you live in Brighton as well?" I asked her. She giggled "No, I live also in London. Didn't I told you?" she asked. I shook my head "No you didn't. I just thought you'd live in Brighton since we already met once" "Oh yeah. I was just for a few days here so I met with Will and you of course" she explained.

***

After a while the doorbell rang again. I looked at Will who stood up and walked over to the door. I turned back to Niki and smiled. "I'm really happy that I'm allowed to spend the time with y'all" She smiled as well "Why shouldn't you? You're a friend of Wilbur and me now as well" she said. After she said that I was a friend of her my eyes widened. 

"I actually wanted to ask you something" she said, but got interrupted by someone yelling "Woman!" I looked over to the door and saw Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur at the door. I started laughing because of Tommy. "Hello Tommy" I said and smiled. "Oh and hello Tubbo!" I continued a second later. "Hello y/n and Niki" he said and waived. They all walked up to us and sat next to us on the couch.

Will sat next to me in the corner. I didn't knew if he wanted to tell the other ones so I just didn't moved anywhere. The other ones talked a bit about some random stuff, while I just listened for a while. Niki also said nothing so I decided to start a conversation with her. 

"You wanted to ask me something" I said and smiled. She looked up to me. "Oh yes. You know what, that can wait. It was not that important" I nod "But I have a question. Did you book a hotel or something? I mean do you want to sleep at Will's place or what is your plan?" "I actually thought that I could sleep here. Why are you asking?" she replied. "Well, I think here's not enough space if everyone want's to spent the night here. But I don't know what the others want to do" I said and shrugged.

***

Half an hour later Phil also arrived. It was now 4pm and we just sat around the coffee table talking about really random stuff. The conversations were really funny and we all laughed very much.

"Will?" I asked and turned around to face him. "Yes?" he asked. "Do you have a music box or something? We could turn on some music" I said and shrugged. "Good idea, wait a minute" he replied and stood up. He walked over to a commode and turned on a little music box, which I didn't saw before.

"Thanks!" I said and smiled. "Do you want to turn on music or should I do it?" he asked. "I actually don't care" I said. "Well, then you should do it" he said and smirked. I nod and got my phone. I connected with the box and started the first playlist I saw.

***

It was now 7pm and we decided to eat something. "I don't think it would be the best idea to cook something" Phil said. I nod "Yeah, we should definitely order something" I said. "Okay, Pizza?" Wilbur asked. Everyone agreed so he started to ask what they all wanted. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I took a glass and filled it with water before I sat on the kitchenette. 

I just wanted to have a moment alone, but a minute later someone else came into the room as well. I opened my eyes to see who it was. I saw that it was Will. "Is everything okay?" he asked and walked up to me. I nod and took a sip from my water. I placed the glass next to me. "You sure? If anything is not okay just tell me" he said and lay his hands on my thighs. "I'm fine don't worry. I just needed a moment for myself" I said and smiled.

He nod but didn't walked away. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to order the food" he replied. I nod. We just stared each other in the eyes for a while until I looked at his lips. I quickly looked back up and giggled. He smirked and leaned a bit forward. Then he gently placed his lips on mine. He nudged with tongue at my lips so I opened my mouth a bit.

After a few seconds we parted again but just a moment later he connected our lips again. After we parted again I chuckled quietly. "Okay, you should order the food now" I said. He laughed quietly and nod. "Just one thing. Do you want to tell them?" he asked. I shrugged "I don't know. I mean I wouldn't care if they knew it, but I also don't want to tell them" I said. I was a bit insecure about that and hoped that Wilbur would understand me. He nod and smiled. 

"Okay don't worry" he whispered. I smiled as well and got my glass. I quickly emptied it and walked back in the living room to the others. I sat again next to Niki who looked confused at me. "Where were you?" she asked. "Oh, I was in the kitchen" I explained. "And Will? What did you two do?" she asked. I chuckled "We just talked don't worry. He just wanted to know if I was alright" She nod.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1546 words)

Sorry for not updating:/

- Luma