Chapter 2

(Authors note: I did skip a small section mostly cause I'm lazy... the only thing important was Pepper was appointed CEO of Stark Industries! Anyway. Enjoy)

Back in Malibu

Stephanie was leaning against the boxing ring watching Tony spar/box with Happy. She was bobbing her head to the music playing loudly throughout the room as Pepper walked in.

"The notary's here" Pepper called out. "Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?"

Tony grunts as he goes to punch the gloves Happy's got on. "I'm on happy time." He dodges a slow punch from Happy and throws some weak jabs at his gut. Happy lunges at him but Tony pushes him off and elbows him right in the face. "Sorry." Stephanie giggles at Happy's reaction.

"The hell was that?" Tony shrugs and bounces on his feet.

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks."

"It's called dirty boxing. There's nothing new about it." Happy says. Tony brushes him off.

"Alright, put 'em up. Come on." As they continued a woman in a white button-up, black pants, and dark red hair walked in with a folder. This distracts Happy as he looks off at her, causing Tony and then Stephanie to look back as well. The woman looks at them and smiles a bit at Stephanie before walking over to Pepper.

"I promise you this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company," Pepper says to Tony. The woman stands next to Pepper and shows her what's inside the folder.

"I need you to initial each box..." Tony is still looking over at the two of them and watches Stephanie run over. Happy lightly hits him in the head, gaining his attention again.

"Lesson one: Never take your eye off..." Tony chuckles and kicks him hard on the gut armor, forcing his friend to the corner of the ring.

"That's it I'm done," Tony picks up his drink and looks back at the girls. "What's your name, lady?"

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman." She says.

Tony motions her to the ring, "Front and center. Come into the church." Pepper scoffs.

"No. You're seriously not gonna ask..."

"If it pleases the court, which it does," Tony replies, Natalie smiles.

"It's no problem." She closes the folder and hops into the rink. Stephanie smiles.

"I'm sorry. He's very eccentric." Pepper tries to apologize. Once Natalie gets in she and Tony stare at each other for a moment. Tony tasks a sip of his drink and laughs.

"What?" Natalie doesn't reply. "Uh, can you - can you giver her a lesson?" He asks Happy and steps out of the rink.

"No problem." Tony stomps up to Pepper who sitting on a small couch with Stephanie behind her watching Natalie in the ring with her head in her hands.

"Pepper," He whispers yells.

"What?"

"Who is she?" He sits down next to her and sets his drink on a table.

"She is from Legal. and she is potentially a very expensive sexual harassment lawsuit if you keep ogling her." Tony interrupts.

"I need a new assistant, boss."

"Yes, and I've got three excellent potential candidates. They're lined up and ready to meet you."

"I don't have time to meet. I need someone now. I feel like it's her." Stephanie looks at him weirdly and Pepper rolls her eyes.