Explanation

Hi guys, this obviously isn't a chapter but it would mean a lot if you read it. Basically i want to talk about why I haven't been updating and what I want for this book and for this series.

So it's been a while since the last time I've updated and when that happened I was in school, and that in itself really takes away a lot of my time so thats a huge reason as to why updates were soooo slow, but summer had also started last month, and yes while I could've updated then, I also just really enjoyed the time to myself. 

But I feel like the biggest reason as to why I haven't been updating is my lack of motivation. Now Obviously I have motivation for the series in general, otherwise I wouldn't have started it. In fact I already have plans for the next few books and how I want Stephanie to grow as a character, but for some reason THIS book specifically isn't turning out exactly how I wanted it. 

This book is based off of the second Iron Man movie (obviously) and don't get me wrong it's one of my fav movies, BUT when trying to incorporate Stephanie as a CHILD it's kinda hard. there aren't many scenes where she's needed and I don't really enjoy writing scenes that she's not in or that don't really contribute to MY ideal story line. (this is also because i'm writing a fanfic about an OC i'm not trying to completely rewrite the movie, which is basically what I'd be doing if I wrote the scenes that she's not in)

DONT WORRY!!! I'm not discontinuing, I'm going to try and have a set schedule where I can update consistently, but I wanted to let you guys know that this will be a shorter book - in fact it's already almost over. There are going to be a lot of scenes that i cut out and if that confuses you, i'm sorry. 

I think at this point i really just want to finish this book so i can get started on the next ones. So if the story seems rushed, it kind of is. Gosh that makes me sound so uninterested lmao. 

Anyway on a separate note, I want to ask for your guys' opinion. I'm going to be writing the books in the order of the movies which means the next books would be Avengers and Iron Man 3 - BUT again, Stephanie in my mind wouldn't have any truly important scenes as she is still a kid but there would be some. SO I was thinking about writing a book that sort of combines the two, like we see some scenes from the Avengers movie and then I write about how it affects the family in the 3rd Iron Man book - if this makes any sense. 

once again I'm sorry for the inconsistency and i PROMISE you will have another chapter update by the end of the week. I hope you guys are enjoying, once again make sure to eat, drink and stay healthy. I love you all

I'm sorry <3

-P