Horrible Headaches

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Phil chuckled as Wilbur sat up in his bed. Will rubbed his head and grimaced from the sharp pain.

"My head..." he murder to himself.

"You were squirming a lot when Niki was trying to help you." Phil looked up from his cup and sighed.

"I'll get you some medicine." He stood up and left the room quietly. Wilbur rubbed his skull against the weird sensation on his hand, he brought his hand in front of his face.

"What the fuck."

"I'm part plant now. I guess." He picked the flower and looked at it closely.

"Careful." Techno said just as Wilbur was about to raise it to his nose.

"Last time you did that you passed out." Wilbur narrowed his eyes at the boy who rested against the bedroom door frame.

"How long have I been out for?"

"Three days."

"Three?! Are you fucking-" Wilbur whipped the sheets back and raced out of bed. Techno widened his eyes and raced over, in case Wilbur were to fall.

"I'm good, I can handle it." He staggered, but got to his feet and soon gained his balance.

"I'm fine..." Wilbur said in between huffs of air.

"Where's Phil?"

"The kitchen." Wilbur nodded and walked out of his room as fast as he could, which wasn't too quick at all.

"Phil-"

"What are you doing up-"

"Holy shit!" Tommy stood in front of him.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Wilbur held his injured hand up to the boys face. Tommy only stood still and tilted his head.

"Wilby?" Wilbur's eyes darted everywhere as he looked for some reassurance. Or at least one glance that was as tense as his.

"It's okay, he can't do anything as long as those bandages are on." Phil walked over to Wilbur and passed him a bottle of pills and a glass of water.

"Take two." Phil tapped Tommy's shoulder and the boy looked to his side. Phil grabbed the boys hand and Tommy smiled.

"See?"

"What about his eyes?"

"We're not sure yet...for now they'll have to be wrapped up."

"His eyes looked fucking burnt out of his head, Phil!"

"I know, I know, listen...just calm down." Phil went to Wilbur's side and guided him out of the house. Once they were in the backyard Wilbur squatted down and buried his face in his hands.

"Are you fucking serious?" Phil only scratched his hand and let his son release any angered feelings he may have had.

"Wilbur I know-"

"No Phil! Are you seriously letting this kid stay with us? Still?! Techno and I got our asses kicked for him, he nearly killed all of us! We don't even know why that fucking guy was after him and we don't know how many more have some history with this kid! Your putting all of us in danger! You understand that, right?!" Wilbur stood up and continued to poked Phil's chest with each point he delivered. Pushing his father to the door, Wilbur sighed and brought his hands up to his eyes as he drifted to the left to pace some more.

"He's one of us, Wilbur."

"No he isn't! He's just some fucking kid! He doesn't even belong here!"

"You don't know what he might of been through! What kind of person would I be to just abandon him!?"

"You would the father Techno and I need! He's not even meant to be here! I don't give a shit what he's been through, think about what will happen if he slips up?! What if he touches one of us without the bandages! That's on you!" The two heard a door squeak open slowly. Phil gasped as he turned around, both of them watched Tommy grip his loose tail in his hands.

"Tommy-"

The boy quickly turned around and raced to the front door before Technoblade could notice his fast running.

"Tommy!" He watched the boy disappear into the forest.

"What happened?!" He said to the other two, who followed him out the door.

"Techno stay here! Incase he comes back."

"He can't fucking see, how is he going to get far!?" Wilbur turned back to see Phil run into the forest.

"Wilbur! Get over here and help me look!" Phil turned to see his boy still at the front steps of the home. Wilbur sighed and threw his head back, he jogged after his father in a matter of seconds.