Chapter 10

Y/n's Pov:

We all finally get to the mall doors. We walk in and I stop. "Where to?" I ask boredly.

"What about Cos Bar?" Kie says pointing to a makeup/skincare shop across from us. I nod and JJ sighs.

"What about you Jay" I ask looking over at him. He nods no. "Please me and kie want to go in there andddd I'll buy the stuff for you"

He sighs "No I don't want to go in there". Me and Kie sigh, "well can you at least let me do your skincare later on" I say to him.

JJ sighs even louder this time probably wanting me to shut the fuck up. "Ugh fine".

I hug JJ and we walk over to the store. JJ waits outside while me and Kie go inside.

After what probably felt like years to JJ we walk out of the store. I brought me and JJ some skincare products and Kie brought skincare and make up.

"Where to next?" Kie asks looking around. We all think for a minute until JJ speaks up. "This time it has to be somewhere I want to go".

We both nod. "I want to go to suitsupply" he says looking over at that particular store. Me and Kie look over and see a suit store.

"Really Jay you want to go to a suit store" Kie says looking back at JJ. "Yeah, of course, I want some fancy clothes".

Me and Kie roll our eyes. We walk to the store and walk in behind jj