--6--

"Great! Now I'm thundering! And a thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle!" I looked at Mirabel with a worried look in my face.

"Clear skies, clear skies.." Pepa slowly sat down. "Clear skies.."

"Tía Pepa if b- he had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them?"

"We don't talk about Bruno." She ringed out a shirt of water, her cloud now raining.

"I know. It's just hypothetically if he saw you.."

"Mirabel please! We need to get ready for the Guzmáns."

"I just wanna know if it's generally positive or less positive?" Mirabel smiled and looked at me and I shrugged.

The door flew open and Señor Felix said, "It was a nightmare!"

"Felix!" Pepa screamed, struggling to get up.

"They need to know Pepi, they need to know!" Felix said, looking at us.

"We don't talk about Bruno!" Pepa shushed her husband.

"He would say something terrible and then..." He made some ticking noises, "Boom! It would happen!" Felix said eaving his hands infront of us.

Pepa pushed her husband back, "We don't talk about Bruno!"

"What if you don't understand what he saw?" I asked.

"Then you better figure it out because it was coming for you." He grabbed both of our shoulders as he said it.

"We don't talk about Bruno no no no no.." Pepa pushed Felix away from us. "We don't talk about Bruno.." Felix grabbed Pepa's waist and held her hand as they started dancing.

"But! It was our wedding day!"

"It was our wedding day.." Felix echoed after. We were suddenly in the town, Felix and Pepa in their wedding attire.

"We were getting ready and there wasn't a cloud in the sky!"

"No clouds allowed in the sky." Felix said while waving his finger at us.

"Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin." In came a character, a good over their face, who I assumed was Bruno.

"THUNDER!" Felix screamed, shocking me out of my train of thought. Pepa frowned at him, walking away.

"You're telling the story or am I?"

"I'm sorry mi vida go onnnn" he sang as he trailed his fingers up Pepa's arm. She smiled at her husband and continued.

"Bruno says it looks like rain."

"Why did he tell her?" Mirabel and I start kinda dancing in our spot, still very confused.

"In doing so he floods my brain."

"Abuela get the umbrella!" He called out to no one in particular, opening an umbrella.

"Married in a hurricane!" A giant gust of wind came behind me and Mirabel, knocking us off our balance.

"What a joyous day but anyway.." People opened their umbrellas but then flew away.

"We don't talk about Bruno no no no.. We don't talk about Bruno!" Pepa spined me around and we were back at the house.

"Hey! Grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling" Dolores grabbed both of our hands and we moved with her as she sang.

"I can always hear him sorta muttering and mumbling, I associate him with the sound of falling sand.. sh.. sh.. sh.." All three of us start dancing along with the beat.

"It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling, always left Abuela and the family fumbling, grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand.. Do you understand?" She was hovered above us, giving a questioning look to both of us.

Suddenly it was dark.

"Seven foot frame, rats along his back!" Camilo was shape shifting in and out of Bruno, dancing with rats as I was freaking out. Bruno seems so creepy..

"When he calls your name, it all fades to black.." he pulled up both of us, spinning us around, appearing behind us.

"When he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams." All at once, I fell down a collapsing hole in the floor, but before I could even scream, I was in Camilo's arms. He set me down and put a strand of hair behind my ear, kissing my forehead before sending me down the corridor of singing people.

And now we were on to the third or fourth scene shift in about 2 minutes. This time we were in the town, and the townspeople started singing.

"He told me my fish would die, the next day.. dead!" She held up a dead goldfish in a tank.

"Oh no!" Two girls swayed past singing.

"He told me I'd grow a gut and just like he said!"

The priest came up, "He said that all my hair would disappear now look at my head!" The priest took off his wig, showing his bald head.

"Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read!" The people in the village came closer to me and Mirabel, squishing us into a circle, and when they spined away, we were in Casita.

"He told me that the life of my dreams would be promised and someday be mine.." Mirabel scoffed at her sister who was on a swing like fixture from the ceiling, made out of vines.

"He told me that my power would grow like the grapes that thrive on a vine." She got of the swing.

"Óye, Mariano's on his way!"

"He told me that the man of my dreams would be just out of reach betrothed to another! It's like I hear him now.." Delores sung from the balcony.

"Hey sis.. I want not a sound out of you!" Isabela said with a string frown.

"It's like I hear him now!"

"Um Bruno.." Mirabel looked at me and we both sang, "Yeah about that Bruno, we really need to know about Bruno." "Give me the truth and the whole truth Bruno!" Mirabel ended.

"Isabela your boyfriends here!" Camilo said, shifting into Mariano and laughing, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Time for dinner!" Suddenly everyone was singing their part while setting up the dinner table. I would've watched the amazing dance moves of everyone but Mirabel pulled me into the nursery, spilling the glowing glass on the dresser.

We started piecing the puzzle together, getting us more confused.

"He's here! Don't talk about Bruno!" Everyone sang.

"Why did we talk about Bruno?" We responded.

"Not a word about Bruno!"

"We should never have brought up Bruno!"

It was us. Standing infront of a broken Casita. We were destroying the magic.