--15--

--------------------------1 year later--------------------------

"Mamá stop messing with my hair!" I looked over at Luisa who was trying to style her son's hair for his big day as I got Oakley ready for tonight.

"You have to look good!" Luisa said, trying to keep her son from moving. I just smiled and laughed as I put my kids in their regular clothes. (Those are in the last chapter.)

"You look good Callan, but only the big kids get their hair done." Callan's jaw dropped, looking at me with wide eyes. He quickly shut up and let his mother do his hair. She brushed his hair and smiled as I put Annabella's hair in pigtails. Luisa mouthed a thank you, grabbing her son and going out of the room.

Camilo walked into the room, carrying two stuffed animals.

"Hola mi amor." I stood up, kissing his cheek, earning an ew from Oakley. "Papá has your toys you have requested!" He handed Oakley his stuffed elephant, and Annabella her stuffed butterfly.

"Thank you!" They both said before running out of the room. I walked up to my husband, kissing his freckles.

"You're so beautiful mi amor." He whispered, leaning towards my lips. I closed the gap between us. He tasted like strawberry mentos, his favorite candy. After a moment, we stopped, staring into each other's love filled eyes.

"I know I'm beautiful." I said simply, walking out of the room and down the stairs.

"Ay, Augustine." Julieta said as she saw her husband, face swollen. She rolled her eyes, stuffing his face with some of her food. Flowers started appearing on the walls as Isabela walked up to this side of the house.

"Hola prima." She said as she passed me, focusing on the blue flowers that were popping up.

"Hola Isa." I looked over to see my kids chasing Angelo and Callan. "No running in the house!" I yelled and they immediately stopped, looking at me.

"It's my night, I do what I want." Callan said shaking his finger at me, looking at the other kids, soon enough everyone but Annabella we're doing it.

"That's my mother!" She stared at Oakley and he immediately stopped. They all eventually stopped as the two year old stood infront of them, her arms crossed against her chest. I laughed and waved them off, watching as they walked away.

"I can't believe we only have three years until our little babies get their gifts." Camilo said from behind me.

"They're growing up so fast.." I leaned into Camilo's chest as he hugged me from behind, kissing the top of my head. "We're getting old."

"We're not getting old mi amor. We're simply aging like fine wine." He sipped his wine from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and went to go welcome everyone from the town. I stood in the doorway, shaking hands, giving welcomes, and giving high fives to little kids. As the house got fuller and fuller, the noise started getting louder and louder. Dolores walked by with ear plugs in her ears. I shook the last person's hand and made my way inside to the crowd. I grabbed a plate of food and started walking around. Several people grabbed food off my plate as I walked around the house.

"It's time." Pepa said, loud enough for everyone to hear. I set down the plate and made my way to the family. I stood next to Camilo as he was holding both of the twins. I laughed when I realized that Annabella had took her hair out and had put Camilo's hair in two pigtails.

"60 years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle." Bruno started, all three of them standing on the stairs.

"And the greatest honor of this family, has to been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community." Julieta said, smiling at everyone.

"Tonight we come together once more, as another steps into the light to make us proud." Pepa ended, putting her hand out and looking at the now opened curtains.

There stood Callan, but he didn't move, instead he looked behind the curtain, looking at someone. He just stood there, even if Casita was lifting up the tiles underneath him. Soon enough, Antonio walked out, grabbing Callan's hand. I awed, remembering Antonio's gift ceremony, when he did the same thing with Mirabel. The two boys started slowly walking to Callan's door. Callan held on Antonio for dear life as they went up the stairs.

Callan looked up at Julieta who held the candle infront of him. Callan touched the candle smiling sweetly at the little boy.

"Will you serve this community, and strengthen our home?" She whispered to Callan who nodded slowly. Julieta backed away as the little boy walked up to the door, grabbing the doorknob. The light blinded us and then went normal, showing the imprint on the door. It was the little boy, his eyes glowing and his arms crossed across his chest. Rocks floated around him. He closed his fist and a rock floated from the ground, causing the boy to go wide eyed. Luisa smiled at her son as he opened his door.

The family all went inside his room to see a mountain with a bed at the very top. Callan immediately started playing with the rocks, sending them flying at the targets on the wall.

Luisa smiled and her and her husband hugged and looked at their son proudly.

"This. Is. Awesome!" Callan yelled when the camera took the family photo.