Chapter Four

As I walk into Hailey's apartment, she notices my face, I've been trying to keep the crying to a minimum but haven't had much luck. She grabs my bag, sets it down, she then grabs me and pulls me towards her couch. We sit down facing each other, "Tell me everything" she says. I do just that, she gives me a long hug which makes me feel a bit better. "He's a fucking dog, no, no he's worse than that!" she tells me. I can't help but smile that she's angry enough for the both of us. "He's going to pay for hurting you!" I eventually laugh a little and ask her to talk about something else. She tells me that I need to divorce him and take everything he has. I haven't even though that far ahead. I don't know what I'm going to do. We eventually stop talking and start watching some movie, halfway through, I drift off to sleep and start to dream.

I see a man without a face, but I seem to know him, he starts walking towards me. My surroundings are blurry, and I can't make out where I am, I watch as he walks towards me, he closes in and grabs my chin then starts to kiss me. I'm immediately turned on, the kissing gets more intense, and we start to strip, he lays me down and gets between my legs. I can't really see anything, but I feel his dick at my pussy lips asking for entrance. "Yes" I tell him, he then pushes inside me, he's so big I feel my insides stretch as he pushes further in, he then starts to pull out slowly gaining speed, my insides start to feel hot and that familiar feeling is in the pit of my stomach, I feel myself about to cum, he slams into me one more time before I cum and scream out in pleasure, my eyes shoot open. Where am I? I take a moment to gather myself then I remember where I am. That dream was too real and too intense. I check the time on my phone, and it shows 2:17 a.m. I lay on the couch and wait for the courage to get up to use the restroom. Once I get back to the couch, I can't fall back to sleep, so I decide to stay awake and take a shower.

A few hours later we get to the airport, check our bags in, go through TSA, then sit at our gate. We wait for the others to arrive, then we all board the plane together. I got lucky enough to get the middle seat between Hailey and Storm, I feel like a sardine in a can. Usually when I fly, I get either a window seat or an emergency exit row isle seat but since Hailey begged for the window seat, I gave it to her, and she let me stay the night, so I owe her. The flight is about two hours long, so I decide to close my eyes and try to get some more rest. I lay my head on Hails shoulder, but she nudges me off, "how rude" I tell her, and she just laughs, I ask Storm if I can lay my head on his shoulder, and he gives me an approving smile. I get into the best position I can in my seat and put my head on his shoulder, he smells amazing, I can feel his head move but I don't think about it. He gets close to my ear and whispers. "You can use me as a pillow anytime you want." I smile as I doze off to sleep.

I'm jolted awake as the plane touches down. The captain comes over the speaker to tell us that we can now unbuckle but to stay seated until we reach the gate. I look up at Storm who is already staring at me. I feel my face turn red and I look away to Hailey who's taking her phone off of airplane mode. We gather our things then head toward the restrooms. Once we've gather our luggage, we head to the rental car stand. There's Hailey and Anthony, me and Storm, James and Tiffany, Kayla, and Austin. I didn't realize this, but everyone has their other half except Storm and I. I then get sad thinking of everything happening in my life right now and feel myself start to cry but before one tear could drop, I get pulled back to reality when I hear my name. Apparently, the car rental only has midsize cars instead of the two SUVs we requested. With our luggage and us we won't be able to fit everyone in two cars. The car rental was nice enough to give us four cars and immediately every couple takes a car to themselves, and I get stuck with Storm, not that I don't want to share a car with him, I just don't like when plans get ruined. I try to plan everything ahead so that I know what to expect but sometimes that doesn't go as planned, like this.

We load our luggage into the cars, and everyone hops in their respective vehicle. We all made the plan to head to our condo and unload the cars before heading into town to find something to eat. I elected storm to drive because I didn't feel like it. I get into the passenger side as Storm gets in the driver's seat. We pull onto the highway, and I realize it's quiet. I go to turn on the radio but before I do Storm starts to talk. "So, what made you decide to come?" he asks. I don't want to tell him about my marriage and this drive become awkward. "I just decided to enjoy the beach with all my friends." I say. He gives me a look but doesn't push it. We start to talk about nothing important until we get to the condo. We all arrive at the same time. I get out of the car and start to grab my luggage, but Storm stops me. "I'll get everything." he says. I tell him he doesn't need to, but he insists. We walk to the door and open it. In unison we say "Wow" the condo is a beautiful light blue and white, as you enter, you're in the living room that has an open floor plan with the kitchen connecting. In the middle of the living room there is a square glass coffee table that is surrounded by a white L-shaped couch, 2 white love seats, and 2 white reclining chairs, and the floor is a dark oak. The furniture is facing a large glass wall that looks out onto the ocean. The kitchen has white cabinets, grey appliances, the walls are a mosaic blue tile, and the floor is white tile. In between the kitchen and living room there is a large glass dining table with blue and white chairs. To the right there is set of stairs that lead up into the hall where the bedrooms are, each room is the same, Either a king or two queen size beds. The bedding on each the same beach themed colors. The carpet is light grey. There's a bathroom in all the rooms, so no one has to share, each room has a large glass sliding door that leads out onto a balcony.